Marlins finish with 2 more at Atlanta and 3 at the Yankees
Cardinals get 5 with the Brewers
Reds get 3 at Minnesota
Brewers get 5 with the Cards
Giants get 4 with San Diego
Phillies get 3 at Tampa 

lol first to .500 wins

17 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Phils got two more vs the Nats that I personally feel they MUST have and then 3 in Tampa. Giants have 3 vs the Rockies then finish up with 4 vs the Padres. It's possible considering how close the teams are.

Probably will come down to how many regulars get rest this weekend for TB and the Pads.  

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Just not sure how anyone beats the Dodgers this year...

Not in a 7 game series, anyway.  Just too good and too deep.  I could see someone coming out hot and taking 2 of 3 against them, though.  That's why I really wanted the Reds to get the 8 spot and face them in the 1st round.  Bauer/Castillo/Gray could really be tough.  But because I said this, it means the Cubs will now match up with the Reds and be bounced right away. 

1 minute ago, hrubes20 said:

Not in a 7 game series, anyway.  Just too good and too deep.  I could see someone coming out hot and taking 2 of 3 against them, though.  That's why I really wanted the Reds to get the 8 spot and face them in the 1st round.  Bauer/Castillo/Gray could really be tough.  But because I said this, it means the Cubs will now match up with the Reds and be bounced right away. 

Yeah if I'm a Dodger fan, the 3 game series is what I'm most worried about. Losing 2-1 with the other team just emptying the pitching staff in the 3rd game. Outside of that though, I'd be extremely confident if I was a Dodger Fan. This is the best baseball team I have seen in ages IMO.

However, not a Dodger fan, I'm an A's fan. Hope we can make some noise in the playoffs.. but we lost Chapman and our starting pitching is terrible. We do have a great offense even without Chapman though, great defense, and great bullpen.

Right now my prediction is Dodgers over White Sox in the World Series but I may change that before the playoffs begin.