Jets trade Jamal Adams to Seattle

NewAge

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Obviously you're talking about me and Jf4l51

No there's several people I know personally that have had the thoughts I've stated. Seen lots of people seem to saide with Adams this whole time. I didn't name names bc there's no reason to call people out bc there's actually several people who seem to have taken the stance pro Adams.

7 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

> Jamal tried to get himself traded to Dallas

> Nothing happened and he became a baby

> He wanted $20M just to stay with us aka make it highly improbable

> Is now traded

It was clear he had an agenda. The damaging part of this is that this can be a blueprint for not just our players but even all nfl players to do to force their way out. 

And honestly, a underrated factor is that the league salary cap could be around 175 mil next season. If that is the case the Seahawks are screwed cap wise.  Adams wants to be paid north of $17 mil per, at least he did with us. He simply was a liar and didn't want to be a Jet.  Hes as fake as they come. 

But I feel better about our long term situation with 2 first rounders in the next 2 drafts. Judging how Joe Douglas has been attacking needs, I have faith he'll utilize those picks well. 

Reality people need to accept is, Jamal Adams did not want to be here. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Joe Douglas will appear on the @TMKSESPN today at 4:30pm EST

I will not be able to watch or hear it due to that work crap I have to perform.  Sigh.  Perhaps you could do a recap?  I would appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

It was clear he had an agenda. The damaging part of this is that this can be a blueprint for not just our players but even all nfl players to do to force their way out. 

That's just the way of the world. Contracts mean nothing to players because at the end of the day, their talent is what generates the team's revenue. Adams (like any superstar) will make his money anywhere he goes - so if he's not on a team willing to pay, he will force his way out to get to one. Some players are all about the team, some all about the glory, and some all about the money.