2017-18 NBA Preseason Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Josh Jackson is going to be a star. He's so relentless. The game is moving a little fast for him right now, but once it slows down watch out. 

I also think he has a better chance at rookie of the year than people think. He's going to get a ton of playing time at the 3 and small ball 4.

50 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Josh Jackson is going to be a star. He's so relentless. The game is moving a little fast for him right now, but once it slows down watch out. 

I also think he has a better chance at rookie of the year than people think. He's going to get a ton of playing time at the 3 and small ball 4.

Duh.... 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Duh.... 

I mean I know you were on the bandwagon all along, but there were a lot of people on twitter and here who really doubted his offensive game and said that's going to hold him back from being a star.

Well so far it's obviously super early but he's really impressing offensively. His play style looks like Jimmy Butler. Like I said, just need the game to slow down for him a little...

45 minutes ago, showtime said:

Reports are both J.R. Smith and Tristan Thompson are both frustrated with being moved to the bench.  This should be good.

Winning cures all. As long as it's not an absolutely disastrous start to the season, they'll ride the pine and enjoy it just fine.

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Why? Dude helped define an era there. Not like they have a very glorious history. 

Still not really deserving. Yeah he played 7 years there but never avg more then 10 pts a game. Plenty of players that have done better than him and won't get a jersey number retired.

Archived