Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

The ad at the top of the page was blocking the top post. When I scrolled down quickly.    It was an ad for a white suv. I don’t make up lies. Not giving me credit to having attention to detail because an ad blocked my view of it?  Okay. 

You know as well as I do that this is a game based upon deception, redirection, omission, and patterns, amongst other things. I’ll explore every avenue that I have to/am observant enough to notice. I’m not going to apologize for asking you or anybody else a question about a missed thing of importance, just like I did with Whicker on SwAg’s hardclaim or my erroneous logic on Bucs. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn’t.

Just now, MWil23 said:

You know as well as I do that this is a game based upon deception, redirection, omission, and patterns, amongst other things. I’ll explore every avenue that I have to/am observant enough to notice. I’m not going to apologize for asking you or anybody else a question about a missed thing of importance, just like I did with Whicker on SwAg’s hardclaim or my erroneous logic on Bucs. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn’t.

No one asked for an apology. Carry on with your game bud.