Official Training Camp Thread

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Seems to me we just replaced our entire training staff to cut down on all these injuries, which doesn't seemed to have helped all that much. I wonder why we've had such bad injury luck across multiple coaching staffs recently. I realize you are making a joke about how often Reed gets hurt, but is there a more snake-bitten franchise when it comes to injuries that the Niners over the last 10 years?  

Probably Chargers, Redskins and Packers beat us on that. 

2 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Cam says it's a leg injury (presumed). My guess is that it isn't very serious and they just want to make sure he's right for the season opener. I'm all for getting Nick to 100% for the season, he doesn't really need the reps. 

yeah I agree plus he's been going to war with Trent Williams so he needs some RR.

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

@Forge I hope they sign Kevin White, just so you can keep this injury cynicism going.  

I feel like the universe would break if we signed Kevin White. 

That being said, 

With a name like Johnny Holton, I feel like we could be acquiring a dual threat....reserve wide receiver while also a hard nosed detective who can solve the cases that come up in the locker room. 

River Cracraft seems like both an awesome name, and the name of someone who simply will never make it in the NFL. 

So the easy answer here is Justin Hardy.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I feel like the universe would break if we signed Kevin White. 

That being said, 

With a name like Johnny Holton, I feel like we could be acquiring a dual threat....reserve wide receiver while also a hard nosed detective who can solve the cases that come up in the locker room. 

River Cracraft seems like both an awesome name, and the name of someone who simply will never make it in the NFL. 

So the easy answer here is Justin Hardy.

He knows the scheme. Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

• Like 1