Official Training Camp Thread

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Hopefully all these injuries just means were getting them out of the way before the season starts. The only thing stopping this team from running through the league is the injuries , otherwise this team is so damn talented I really believe no one can hang with us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Kevin White. Thought he would be good. Even when he wasn't hurt he barely saw the field on the Bears or Cardinals. 

BTW, it's gonna be odd when he has a face to face chat with Richard Sherman. Look like brothers. 

😕 They look nothing alike, except for the dreads.

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

K. I've seen actual brothers look more unalike than they do. :) 

Same height too. 

Kevin White - Player Profile Advanced Football Stats, Metrics & AnalyticsRichard Sherman Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

I mean, if they were walking together in Macao, then sure, maybe you would think they are brothers. But it's really just the dreads and larger square foreheads. If one had a bald head then would you still think they looked like brothers? White has wide-set features and Sherman has a longer face. I asked 6 coworkers if I was insane and they all said that they look nothing alike other than the similar hair. One said it's like saying that Shaun White and Carrot Top look like brothers.

🤷‍♂️ Informal poll, FootballsFuture, starting now. Go!

Edited by struby3

1 hour ago, struby3 said:

Kevin White - Player Profile Advanced Football Stats, Metrics & AnalyticsRichard Sherman Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

I mean, if they were walking together in Macao, then sure, maybe you would think they are brothers. But it's really just the dreads and larger square foreheads. If one had a bald head then would you still think they looked like brothers? White has wide-set features and Sherman has a longer face. I asked 6 coworkers if I was insane and they all said that they look nothing alike other than the similar hair. One said it's like saying that Shaun White and Carrot Top look like brothers.

🤷‍♂️ Informal poll, FootballsFuture, starting now. Go!

Well, they could at least be long lost cousins. 

• Like 1