Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Vote Count

Jason - 1 - KSJ

Malf - 3 - Forge, Pickle Rick

Orca - 2 - Jason, Rack

Daboyle - 1 - MD4L

Dome - 10 - Orca, Bcb, Mwil, Josh, Malf, Daboyle, Biggio, Counselor, Squire, Bucs

@Dome has been eliminated! He was Miles Morales, Ninja Alignment Cop, Spider-Man.

@SwAg is alive.

It is now Night 3. Night will end at 4:30pm EST.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Counselor is playing really well, btw.”

And can you expound on this a bit more?

@HoboRocket

Pre-N2 and during N2, there were some shenanigans. I'm pretty sure that @Counselor got my message, based off of what he did. And then him liking my cryptic posts. He's either very sharp or very lucky, but either way we did exactly what I thought needed to be done on N2 with the combo of me babysitting the Serial Killer - who was unsure of his own alignment - and counselpotamus tracking Bantle. He also made several astute reads, though some of his earlier reads on my game were a little off. Very similar to Mwil in that regard, where - at least with Mwil 1.0 - you couldn't really argue with his reasoning, and he was picking up some very subtle details, except some of them weren't actually clues. Anyways, Counselor was doing very well overall.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Jason - 1 - KSJ

Malf - 3 - Forge, Pickle Rick

Orca - 2 - Jason, Rack

Daboyle - 1 - MD4L

Dome - 10 - Orca, Bcb, Mwil, Josh, Malf, Daboyle, Biggio, Counselor, Squire, Bucs

@Dome has been eliminated! He was Miles Morales, Ninja Alignment Cop, Spider-Man.

@SwAg is alive.

It is now Night 3. Night will end at 4:30pm EST.

Oh wow. I haven't even finished reading up yet. I guess my response to him was a moot point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

hate coordinating moves but if there's a protector type out there.  Hi . Lol 

Also if you have some sort of block or other type of find scum move, it's got to go in the squire Biggio direction so we can keep the good times rolling 

There are other directions still as well