Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Curiosity, is symbiote likely the conversion mechanic? I don’t know if this has been discussed yet I wasn’t paying attention.

I believe so. Which would also answer @Pickle RickRick's question as to why Bantle didn't have a special color or faction name to his role as an Indy. Touch wasn't Indy. He was part of a cult faction.

@Malfatron brings up an interesting point. Odds are, if someone like me, Malf, Forge, etc. is scum, we go for broke and try to redirect Josh to someone like Counselor, etc. Given that Josh was either brilliant in not submitting a move for fear of being manipulated by the redirect (Josh, next game go with that claim brother, that makes it sound so much better than "I fell asleep and forgot", especially given the time stamp of your last post, even if it was true that you fell asleep), or scum was very calculated and didn't want to risk a watch/invest of some sort on someone visiting Josh. You're looking at a relatively conservative scum team who'd rather take the guarantee and live to play another day vs. trying to inflict maximum casualties. This is also evidenced based upon their decisions to take out a combination of random targets and game solvers/thread players. I would lean towards more of a type B scum group or hierarchy within that group.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron brings up an interesting point. Odds are, if someone like me, Malf, Forge, etc. is scum, we go for broke and try to redirect Josh to someone like Counselor, etc. Given that Josh was either brilliant in not submitting a move for fear of being manipulated by the redirect (Josh, next game go with that claim brother, that makes it sound so much better than "I fell asleep and forgot", especially given the time stamp of your last post, even if it was true that you fell asleep), or scum was very calculated and didn't want to risk a watch/invest of some sort on someone visiting Josh. You're looking at a relatively conservative scum team who'd rather take the guarantee and live to play another day vs. trying to inflict maximum casualties. This is also evidenced based upon their decisions to take out a combination of random targets and game solvers/thread players. I would lean towards more of a type B scum group or hierarchy within that group.

Scum clearly wanted you dead the first Night. Why wouldn’t they kill you N2 again?

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

not sure why im in this list.

i have said time and time again, its spiderman we need to kill

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your pushback from me this game on my pushing you a bit. A passing comment that includes you at a given time, generally doesn't warrant a response, and yet you've felt the need to correct me now three times. :)

Just now, MWil23 said:

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your pushback from me this game on my pushing you a bit. A passing comment that includes you at a given time, generally doesn't warrant a response, and yet you've felt the need to correct me now three times. :)

4 times.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean. This is a game of numbers. Taking the better chance of eliminating numbers is always the better option. Regardless of claims. 

Smart mafia would ignore such claims and pick who they think would be ignored. 

I chose touch basically from past games- had no idea. Chose malf n2 Bc I thought he was scum. I’ll use the ability on someone else if u want but now that my ability is out scum will lynch me.

my ability wouldn’t Help true if I redirected at town but that wouldn’t help me at all. My win con is to kill Spider-Man 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

See scum could very well leave the role blocker alive to try and turn him into a lynch candidate. 

As scum, I've never much cared about role blockers anyway. So I'd probably leave them alone

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s interesting the shift in let’s at least see if Naz is spider man and if he’s not at least we know. To people not wanting to explore that same angle with Jason and Malf and the converter aspect. 

I said this from the start!! It’s why I want to lynch malf! But literally nobody is paying attention or cares.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Scum clearly wanted you dead the first Night. Why wouldn’t they kill you N2 again?

Any number of reasons. Could be that Squire felt it would be best to channel his vindictive sense of humor the way that he does best since I've now killed him in Days 1/2/3/4 for my own sheer amusement after seeing Spaceballs pop up on Amazon Prime (idiot luggage combination joke). If Josh/Hobo are scum, they'd have wanted me gone, but I didn't have the thread capital D2 that I did D1. It could be that scum stuck with a philosophy that I have utilized in the past, which is to hit someone who isn't as likely to draw a D1 invest that has the potential to be a nuisance down the road...or it could be personal within the boundary of the game.

Hitting me N2 is exactly what I would have done, because it would have been hilarious. However, it comes with an inherent risk that you could be watched. Given that my night move was stolen, I'd say that they feel as though I'm some semblance of a threat.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

interesting that mafia wouldnt hit a roleblocker

I suppose it is. Also interesting that I wasn't lynched day 1 when I was by FAR the leading vote-getter at one point. Might it be that I'm town, but questionable enough that they'd let me live to continue to draw suspicion? Interesting that it's day 3 and four of the primary people who were under the microscope early and frequently linked/compared to each other (you, Josh, Bantle, and I) are still alive, isn't it? Also, interesting that Mafia didn't kill a town-aligned SK in Josh, isn't it? Perhaps it's because Josh and I were two of the leading vote-getters in the past two days and Bantle is unknowingly playing himself into a hole while being innocent? On top of that, we've been frequently linked, which makes us plausible faction-mates as scum. That makes all three of us plausible targets for lynch/hits. The more non-Mafia targets there are in the public's eye, the more friendly fire scum can cause while also hitting town, compounding the death rate and maximizing chances to win. 

I'm not scum. I'll go ahead and clear Josh and Jason, too. Whether you guys believe me or not is really an individual thing. I've been trying this time around. I'm happy with how I've played so far, and it's honestly a miracle that I'm alive as of right now, as I've mentioned the past few days. Heck, I claimed on Day 1 and didn't get hit.

Anyways, I stick to the truth. Earlier, you said that you were inclined to believe that meta until something proved otherwise. What changed? Is it the pressure of being the preferred lynch by several players at this point?