Hard Knocks 2020 Rams/Chargers

Matts4313

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I mean wasn't that kinda his MO coming out? Completely looks the part and has all the intangibles. But it's the mental side and consistency where he seems to struggle. 

He didn't have the talent at Oregon, horrible online, except for 1 olinemen and multiple diff coordinators/systems. With Chargers roster, you putting a Ferrari engine inside a Ferrari frame. 

I generally like hard knocks but this was a bad episode IMO.  It seemed liked over half of the episode was spent on the pandemic(like we haven't heard enough of it already) and how some teams are preparing for it,  and the rest of it was just pandering to fans with no real insight whatsoever. (Who cares about whether or not McVay prefers a shield over a mask--this is supposed to be about FOOTBALL).

I did enjoy the part about Ramsey going at the media though.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

this is supposed to be about FOOTBALL

I dont agree. Hard knocks have always been 50% football 50% behind the scenes randomness. They spent 10 minutes showing us how dumb Goff is a couple years ago. Remember? He was confused where the sun rose and went around asking all the different players and coaches

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Donald, man...abs at 300lbs with boulder shoulders and traps. It aint fair.

Hard Knocks generally has been regressing for a while, IMO. I don't think we'll ever beat the drama of JJ Watt walking down those stairs and Matthews bricking himself.

Seems like a lot of the big names don't want the cameras following them around too much. Certain guys just don't get shown at all. 

I enjoyed that episode. 

Mcvay is hilarious. Probably has a career in the media after he flames out in a few years 

Goff = mclovin Napoleon Dynamite love child 

RIP whatever hbo employee that had to sit through 1000 hours of zoom meetings for two teams and figure out how to edit it 

Joey bosa and Nick bosa are so awkwardly monotone it's hilarious. I never realized exactly how similar they are. They really are like big, goofy, cartoon grizzly bears 

Herbert is big and a tad awkward because of it, but he's a good kid so he has a chance to make it. I will say I don't trust his tenacity which is definitely tied to his inconsistency from play to play. I wonder how many misses they edited out on those stupid target throws. That drill doesn't train your eyes. Your eyes are tied to everything you do as a qb 

HBO >>>>>> 

I live abroad, and we don't have to use masks (yet), but I was really confused when they had to use the masks and when not to - and how they one day couldn't throw the ball, only to do it a few minutes later.

Are restrictions so day to day in the US?

8 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:
On 8/12/2020 at 11:19 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nah his floor is bust.

Exactly

Wentz is a top 5 QB imo and top 10 at worst. Not sure where you're going with this.

Herbert will be lucky to be the 3rd best QB in his draft class. He is more toolsy than Hurts, but wouldn't shock me if Hurts ended up being better.

Can't wait for this season to start already..... offseason hyping <<<<

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wentz is a top 5 QB imo and top 10 at worst. Not sure where you're going with this.

Herbert will be lucky to be the 3rd best QB in his draft class. He is more toolsy than Hurts, but wouldn't shock me if Hurts ended up being better.

Can't wait for this season to start already..... offseason hyping <<<<

😂😂