Hard Knocks 2020 Rams/Chargers

Matts4313

On 8/14/2020 at 6:59 PM, Bearerofnews said:

Herbert in his rookie year will thoroughly outplay Wentz. Wentz isn't Herbert's ceiling 😂😂😂😂

Well given your extensive history of making Predictions, this too falls in line with the dozens of others that were completely and utterly wrong. 

Is anyone outside of Ram/Charger fans even watching this?

Not even trolling, just curious because with Hard Knocks steadily getting worse the past few years and all or nothing being a far superior show, this is the first time I haven’t even really entertained the idea of watching 

I talked about this on the Rams forum as well, but I think this year feels a little slower and maybe a bit boring simply because we NORMALLY have pre season games and joint practices. This time around, on the first episode they couldn't do anything other than walk throughs in which throwing the ball wasn't even allowed. They took that time to address the couple things going on in the world and how they handled it all as a team. Aside from that it was kind of tough to talk about anything else other than a few side stories to get to know some of the lesser known players. I still found it entertaining though, granted I am a rams fan. I enjoyed the chargers portions too, and was even a fan of how they showed both teams and how they split it up. 

Obviously I wish it showed a little more football, however I imagine once the pads come on it'll get better. I wish they could scrimmage rams vs chargers but I doubt that will happen. Would have been cool to see both sides of a scrimmage. I guess its also nice to just see something related to Football again.