2020 Western Conference 1st Round

11sanchez11

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Raptors had a ton of curses Kawhi walked through like nothing. That man just don't give a damn.

Raptors had no curses. They were just bad.

Clippers have some of the most epic collapses I've ever seen to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Just now, Mossburg said:

Raptors had no curses. They were just bad.

Clippers have some of the most epic collapses I've ever seen to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

They weren’t bad. They just treated LeBron like Baba Yaga.. That man made those dude change their huggies like crazy. 

56 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow!!!! Why did Murray even push in that situation. Pull it out and get fouled.

Let's go @champ11!!!

Don't doubt fellas. Jokic is still that dude. Whenever anyone else has it going he will defer. But when he has to win the game he'll go ahead and pull through. Or maybe Gary Harris won the game because the offense was such crap. Either way I will take it lmao. Unreal. 

On 8/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, NYRaider said:

We’ve seen this series what a star can do for you. You guys don’t have a player like Spida son. 

when you are up 3-1 and lose you gotta see some receipts. did i think the nuggets were done? yes. is that relevant? no