Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

That was fairly predictable when he didnt want to kill Naz. 

I could have nailed him to the wall yesterday on our end, but instead of taking a cue on the signals I sent him, he had to go and do that. I have them the benefit of the doubt on Blue, but turning on me without any real pressure? That’s fine. I’ll burn this game to the ground for everyone.

The last one is on you to find. Enjoy the hunt. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't play this game like that. One time I was on a run and went apoplectic in BCBS game when malf was the godfather and I thought swag revived him. Just went off and mod killed lol. Exhausted, thirsty, like six miles in trying to play this game ... Not a good idea

Yeah, terrible idea. I knew I went wrong when three people were like “What’s MWil doing?”...and I had no idea LOL

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Who is Josh blocking. There is one more player I don’t trust. 

No clue. And @JoshstraDaymus would be smart to not announce publicly that he is blocking squire. Bad form to lay it all out like that.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m sure we can take all of this at face value.

Well I feel like most people are honest. I 100% have told the truth this entire game. It will be verifiable post game.

Alright, a lot of people we don't know anything about. Should we start questioning people, learn some things?

What results do we have?

Well we can get to that later, who should we question in the meantime?

No! Me want result! Result good!

I thought only Malf was talking like that

Fine, Mwil is totes scum

The crowd was shocked at this revelation as Mwil was a well known and beloved member of their community but when someone says you're a werewolf what else can you do but slaughter him? The moon was just beginning to rise in the sky as the villagers approached Mwil's house. They mob shouted for him to come outside angrily as they waved around their torches and pitchforks.

Mwil heard all of the commotion and went to check it out. He opened the door and his eyes widened in surprise at the mass of villagers before him. He quickly slammed the door. This just made the crowd angrier and they began to push towards his house. They slammed on the door over and over until it crashed down. Mwil leapt from the house mid-transformation. He raised up his head and howled at the moon as they last of his flesh slipped away from his body. He attacked the villagers, his methods much more violent and less tactical than those of the last werewolf the crowd faced. The used their pitchforks to push him back into his house and then into a corner. Mwil was taking swipes at the crowd but now that they'd pushed him away, he couldn't get the reach.

A shot once again rang out from the crowd. Mwil howled again, this time much more pained. He felt the silver coursing through his veins, poisoning his body. He fell to the ground and morphed back into his original form. The villagers saw the body of their old friend lying on the ground and felt pain for what they were forced to do. Solemnly they left the house.

@MWil23 is dead. He was The Beta, Werewolf-Aligned

--------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 3! You have until 10:30 PM EST to get your moves in. If I receive all night moves before then, night will end early.

@SwAg @Counselor @Forge @Malfatron @JoshstraDaymus @bcb1213 @Daboyle @Matts4313 @Daniel @Nazgul @ET80 @kingseanjohn @squire12

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1