Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Just now, MWil23 said:

...wait for the BUT...

...there it is!

Again, why does it matter what SwAg thinks and why would it be pointless to go outside of that grouping? 

You're misrepresenting what I said.

Ultimately, I never put much stock into Day 1. As long as I'm not the one getting voted, the rest of you can kinda kick rocks. But if Swag thinks Josh and Counselor are connected, and I move my vote to Counselor, then Pickle (currently) ends up getting lynched. So we learn nothing about Counselor, we learn nothing about Josh, and we learn nothing about Swag. Hence, not really feeling that route. I've only got the one vote, man.

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well there is 3.  Gauranteed wcum there 

Daniel changes tune real real quick 

"No lynch, I don't know any of you"

"Squire"

Now I'm not disagreeing with him, I just don't like the immediate flip flop on his voting stance 

That was because I read the rules in between fyi.

Have to vote every day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

14. @ET80

You play this game like an absolute maniac, with flagrant disregard for the unwritten rules (or sometimes written) of the game. Yet, that mod badge does indeed show that you are in charge, and you're just out to throw this game into utter chaos. You are (also):

200.gif

Gtbane+on+3rd+place+do+you+feel+in+charg

Tom Hardy, Bane

You already said Forge was Bane. It's like you don't even have an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of all this or something.

• Like 2

Squire - seems to combative and less focused kn solving the game 

Ksj  - that first post about the first bw was alarm ringing 

Swag - blatant false observation about squire 

Forge - wanted someone else to give him a reason to vote me 

Mwil (solely for posting his comparison thing bc he does that A LOT as scum)

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're misrepresenting what I said.

I'm misrepresenting that you said, twice now, with a sequitur no less, that you referred to SwAg's opinion or grouping. Huh... 

Ultimately, I never put much stock into Day 1. As long as I'm not the one getting voted, the rest of you can kinda kick rocks.

I'd say most of us would very much feel that way.

But if Swag thinks Josh and Counselor are connected, and I move my vote to Counselor, then Pickle (currently) ends up getting lynched. So we learn nothing about Counselor, we learn nothing about Josh, and we learn nothing about Swag. Hence, not really feeling that route. I've only got the one vote, man.

I see what you're inferring, but why go THAT route or care about just THOSE three, when I've stated a case for two other posters, and going that route would also give credence to me, KSJ, and BCB...or why not sort out the Daniel/Squire dynamic? Why omit those?

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Sore!?!? Lol not at all. Bravado? You are scum. I’ll let your eventual flip speak for me.

Yes. Sore. Yes, bravado.

You have yet to give a logical reason for thinking I am scum, you even forgot one of the logical reasons you had (my inability/unwillingness to prove my wincon) and didn’t present that when I asked you why you thought I was scum.