Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

This does not even make sense.  Re-read what you said here.

I said squire is not acting normal, which would be the case if he was scum, because statistically no one is going to be scum more than Town, and then proceeded to call him some variation of disingenuous scum several times.  And you’re coming here to chest pound about how you agree with my assessment, but think you disagree because reasons.

You are making it seem like he has not acted like that before, which I am saying he has and a good amount imo.   If we are saying the same thing then my bad.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You are making it seem like he has not acted like that before, which I am saying he has and a good amount imo.   If we are saying the same thing then my bad.  

Would you say a good amount is between 25% and 40% of the time?  If so, we are saying the same thing.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

boris karloff frankenstein GIF by hoppip

TBH, I had my doubts you were reading. I stand corrected.

7. @Malfatron

You are clearly great as the hero, and typically the one that we deserve, but not the one that we need right now. In most games, you'd risk life and limb to come to the rescue of Town, except for the last three, for reasons that are understandable. That said, while some would call you the White Knight, others may call you something else. You are:

tumblr_py6zwactXK1qfvtsro4_250.gifv

Detective Jim Gordon, The Dark Knight Trilogy

...I bet you thought I'd say you were Christian Bale, Batman, didn't you ;)

I want an actual quorum on this.

We have just over 90 minutes.  You can use this time to come to terms with voting for a second or third read that you’re comfortable with, even if you prefer someone else.

Attach a pointless principled statement if it helps to note your preference, but I’m not content allowing people to skate.  Especially those benefiting by simply not posting.  Wonder who I am referring to.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

We have just over 90 minutes.  You can use this time to come to terms with voting for a second or third read that you’re comfortable with, even if you prefer someone else.

Attach a pointless principled statement if it helps to note your preference, but I’m not content allowing people to skate.  Especially those benefiting by simply not posting.  Wonder who I am referring to.

No vote. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I second this... mafia isn’t worth playing With a group of “my way or the highway” voters