Generation NEXT !! J Murray, D Mitchell, Booker

resilient part 2

Generation NEXT !! J Murray, D Mitchell, Booker  

14 members have voted

1. 1. such a simple question, yet such a tough answer. Who do you take to build your team around going forward??

• Jamal Murray
    • Donovan Mitchell
    • Devin Booker

Hard to go with Booker right now, but 2 weeks ago he would’ve been my answer for sure, which has to count for something. Not to say we should ignore these unreal performances in the postseason from Murray and Mitchell, but this isn’t who they are, they are not the GOATs. Just players who can get red hot, and so can Booker, we’ve seen his 70. 

Like you said, can’t go wrong, and it’s very close, but I’m probably still going Booker, Mitchell, Murray, same I had a few months ago. This postseason is just proving that Murray belongs in the convo, whereas a few months ago nobody would talk of him in same breath as Mitchell and Booker.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hard to go with Booker right now, but 2 weeks ago he would’ve been my answer for sure, which has to count for something. Not to say we should ignore these unreal performances in the postseason from Murray and Mitchell, but this isn’t who they are, they are not the GOATs. Just players who can get red hot, and so can Booker, we’ve seen his 70. 

Like you said, can’t go wrong, and it’s very close, but I’m probably still going Booker, Mitchell, Murray, same I had a few months ago. This postseason is just proving that Murray belongs in the convo, whereas a few months ago nobody would talk of him in same breath as Mitchell and Booker.

the one oddball thing about Murray is it looks like he is as Confident as ever.. Where as DM and DB have always had it.  .

I think Booker is obviously a better offensive player than both. 

I think they are going crazy rn because both teams are dropping on PnR mostly and they are in the a regular gym. 

They are both slightly below lg average in scoring efficiency (this year and for their careers) and Book is one of the most efficient scorers in the NBA. And Book is a better passer too. 

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think Booker is obviously a better offensive player than both. 

I think they are going crazy rn because both teams are dropping on PnR mostly and they are in the a regular gym. 

They are both slightly below lg average in scoring efficiency (this year and for their careers) and Book is one of the most efficient scorers in the NBA. And Book is a better passer too. 

I'd easily have Booker before these two going into the bubble, but Jamal has made a leap in the time off. Both he and Mitchell are playing the best they ever had. Not sure you can just say "bubble." I'd go 1) Booker 2) Mitchell 3) Murray at this moment based on bubble/sample size etc, but I am excited to see how Murray and Mitchell go into next season. Murray is a special player. Special intangibles. Mitchell's athleticism can make him elite if the shot stays consistent. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I'd easily have Booker before these two going into the bubble, but Jamal has made a leap in the time off. Both he and Mitchell are playing the best they ever had. Not sure you can just say "bubble." I'd go 1) Booker 2) Mitchell 3) Murray at this moment based on bubble/sample size etc, but I am excited to see how Murray and Mitchell go into next season. Murray is a special player. Special intangibles. Mitchell's athleticism can make him elite if the shot stays consistent. 

It's been cool to see Mitchell and Murray take the next step in the series. They basically got an off-season to work on their games before the playoffs started. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It's been cool to see Mitchell and Murray take the next step in the series. They basically got an off-season to work on their games before the playoffs started. 

It's truly crazy to watch. I mean neither team can stop either guy right now.