SNF: Colts vs Seahawks

mcmurtry86

Just now, evilpimp972 said:

He looks good tonight, hasnt missed a lot beside the 1st int

Still occasionally giving up on pockets too soon, still missing wide open WRs during his progression. But he has been on the money tonight. Was really worried about this accuracy in the first 2.75 games of the season. Seems to have gotten it figured out.

5 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

I dont even know why he's still there 

So funny story, the Seahawks have a lifetime supply of Skittles which is a bit of a problem because Skittles kind of have an expiration date.  So they have way more skittles than they will ever need or use.  They give literal tons of Skittles away to local homeless kitchens, but it's barely making a dent in their current stock. 

Eddie Lacy promised to..... take care of it.  No questions asked. 

Also, I made all of that up.

Just now, animaltested said:

Still occasionally giving up on pockets too soon, still missing wide open WRs during his progression. But he has been on the money tonight. Was really worried about this accuracy in the first 2.75 games of the season. Seems to have gotten it figured out.

Totally agree, he needs to step up in the pocket more often.

On the other side I cant blame the guy for running fast even when there's no inside pressure, its muscle memory, he has been under pressure too often before

2 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

Totally agree, he needs to step up in the pocket more often.

On the other side I cant blame the guy for running fast even when there's no inside pressure, its muscle memory, he has been under pressure too often before

No doubt, and he makes so many amazing plays moving through and out of pockets. If he is going to take the next step though, needs to stick with pockets a little more. That is where consistency comes from with this offense.

Archived