Superduperman

Week 1: Chicago at Detroit

Apparently Kenny G is doubtful for Sunday. I am not overly worried about that as Marvin has been able to hold his own and guys like Hockenson can step up to fill that gap. 

Hopefully he is able to shake things off and get out on the field this week if not by next week. 

29 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Apparently Kenny G is doubtful for Sunday. I am not overly worried about that as Marvin has been able to hold his own and guys like Hockenson can step up to fill that gap. 

Hopefully he is able to shake things off and get out on the field this week if not by next week. 

Doubtful is as good as out these days.

Big V out as well...but at least Quinn is out for them.

Bevell said it was a point of emphasis to include our Tes more....or better, this off season. I hope it shows come Sunday.

55 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Okudah not playing?

Hammy apparently. 

This doesn't bode well for week 1 at least not in a vacuum. KG, Big V and Okudah are big losses. Montgomery will apparently play today. 

I’m less confident after seeing the injury report, but still think the Lions should win.  It would be nice to see Hock have a similar opening day like last years to take away the sting of not having Golladay.

Trubiski is just not a good QB. He just continues to make bad decisions. I cannot believe the Bears went after this guy. 

• Like 1

I'm also baffled that AP is running so well while nobody else is. Have we just not had a decent back in forever? Has the secret just been lining up in I and powering up the middle?

He’s finding the gaps. Our OL is still shakey, and committing too many penalties. But we might have a RBBC if we can get Swift/KJ going.