Gregory Reinstated

textaz03

6 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Every time RG gets reinstated I get so excited about what he can do for us on the field, this go round included. He just gifted inbetween the sidelines. But besides the on field aspect, I’m really pulling for this kid. I hope he shows out and earns himself a decent contract that’ll take care of him and his family forever. He really got that crap end of the stick and lost the first half of his career because of a plant. 

I think he had many other issues mentally besides just the plant. 

I just don’t understand the level of disrespect. Gordon was suspended 5 times for the same violation. The last time was in December. Gregory missed the entire 2019 season. Randy applies for reinstatement in February Josh applies in June. Josh gets reinstated first, with no answer of missing games. Gregory just gets reinstated but can’t play for 6 weeks. Smh

1 hour ago, eagles suck said:

I just don’t understand the level of disrespect. Gordon was suspended 5 times for the same violation. The last time was in December. Gregory missed the entire 2019 season. Randy applies for reinstatement in February Josh applies in June. Josh gets reinstated first, with no answer of missing games. Gregory just gets reinstated but can’t play for 6 weeks. Smh

This is the biggest problem with Comrade Goodell. There is no consistency whatsoever with how he punishes people or when he reinstates them. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

This is the biggest problem with Comrade Goodell. There is no consistency whatsoever with how he punishes people or when he reinstates them. 

If you go back to 2017 and how the league handled Josh Brown and Zeke Elliott's cases, something that stood out to me (besides the obvious differences) was how forthcoming and eager Ms. Thompson was to work with the league compared to Ms. Brown, who gave them relatively nothing. Goodell and co. want to be catered to. There is a consistency to this, IMO: it's "bend the knee."

So in addition to being a Cowboy, I tend to think Gregory lost these six games for having the audacity to call out the league on Twitter. At least he was reinstated, might not have happened otherwise.

Just like Aldon Smith I expect that RG will get back to form in no time. He has already taken a year off and came back to have a 6 sack season. Then took another year off. I know he can take extended time off and still be effective upon his return.

Guys like AS and RG have God given ability they can simply knock rust off of. As long as he is in shape, we won’t have to teach Randy Gregory to be 6’5” 250 lbs and sic em.

This is huge.

DeMarcus Lawrence, Everson Griffen, Aldon Smith, Randy Gregory, Bradley Anae, Tyrone Crawford, Dontari Poe, Antwaun Woods, Trysten Hill, Neville Galimore etc..

With our 3 LBs, I cant ever remember a front 7 so talented. If McCoy didn’t get hurt it would be even more epic

• Like 1