Jalen Ramsey unfollows rams on Instagram

LinderFournette

17 minutes ago, JonStark said:

In that case, you must think the trade Seattle made for Adams is one of the worst of all time. 

Actually if they intend to try and have Jamal play the 2020 season in it's entirety at his current pay and not extend his contract in 2021 (like Ramsey) this year, you bet your ..... , it is.

I'm sure like Adams with Carroll/Sneider, Ramsey was given wink wink type assurances after the Jags trade that a deal would get done "Trust Me"  to keep the piece ,the player happy and in check. Here we are a season later and because of Covid, revenue issues with stadium sales both FO are possibly hesitant and not living up to what was suggested. 

The Rams keep messing around and don't get something done soon, Jalen will make the excuse given fiasco that was Jacksonville look like child's play.  🍿🍿🖥

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

I hate how this is a story because in 2020 this actually is a story. Like people unfollowing certain teams/groups they're affiliated with often actually has some merit. Ugh,

Unfollowing on Twitter has a better ring to it than "Ramseys lets phone call from McVay go to voicemail" in the early 2000s

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JonStark said:
3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What a bad trade that was for the Rams.....

In that case, you must think the trade Seattle made for Adams is one of the worst of all time. 

Wasn't a fan of that compensation either, but he'll probably stay in Seattle for the foreseeable future. I'm unsure about that with Ramsey. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Was more or less directed at the discussion of the Seahawks being in trouble down the road bc of the trade without an extension than being directed towards you, my bad

All good. I see where you were going with it. Not that I think it was right what Adams did either.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Was more or less directed at the discussion of the Seahawks being in trouble down the road bc of the trade without an extension than being directed towards you, my bad

No one said they were in trouble down the road, but saying the Ramsey trade was bad because of social media drama is just stupid. They’ll get him signed and he’ll be in horns for the foreseeable future. 

So if both guys get signed long term and Ramsey plays a more important position, if you think the Ramsey trade was bad you must also feel the same about the Adams one.