Week 1 General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

stupid question- is the crowd noise actually happening in the stadium or is it just piped through to the broadcast?

its fake crowd noise. did the same thing in the pats game and there wasnt as single soul in the stands.

EDIT: sorry didnt answer that properly.

Edited by The Third Rider

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

stupid question- is the crowd noise actually happening in the stadium or is it just piped through to the broadcast?

Stadium but I think its amplified for the broadcast. I dont think it's that loud in the stadium. 

Edited by dante9876

4 minutes ago, Tex said:

Gotta be the stadium. That's the whole point of it really so that players can feel it as well.

kinda what i figured. it's such a strange thing to hear it coming through the broadcast and see nobody in the stands- plus the way there's no real reaction to big plays etc

Just now, -Hope- said:

kinda what i figured. it's such a strange thing to hear it coming through the broadcast and see nobody in the stands- plus the way there's no real reaction to big plays etc

I'm certain the broadcast has a direct feed into the noise but its also pumped into the stadium from the speakers. If I recall correctly goodell was going to set a guideline for how loud it can be in the stadium itself based on the stadium.

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

just a god awful throw

I'm kind of out at this point. I mean, he's not awful, but he kind of is what he is. Statistically, it all looks good...but statistically, Nick Mullens looked good with Shanny. If this is what Jimmy is, and I think it is, with Shanny as my head coach I'm probably trying to moneyball that position until I am able to draft a legit franchise guy 

• Like 3