NFL General Discussion

candyman93

15 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

It was a Dorsey deal, but yes, he may be the missing piece to an elite o-line with depth.

Wills-Bitonio-Tretter-Teller-Conklin

with Nick Harris being able to step in if needed. Even Hubbard has looked good. He's the guy we should be trying to trade while his value is high. Could we get a fourth? 😄

Man, I’d honestly look to lock Hubbard up for a couple more years if he’s game. 

Decent swing tackles are a valuable commodity.

53 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man, I’d honestly look to lock Hubbard up for a couple more years if he’s game. 

Decent swing tackles are a valuable commodity.

I totally agree. *wink wink*

Edited by NudeTayne
You're right. Let's get a third rounder.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We are competing against the Texans and Colts for wildcard spots.

Giving them +2 wins is a huge disadvantage for us.

True but the browns might have the easiest schedule the 2nd half of the season. After the Colts and Steelers game, the Browns should be favorites at this moment in at least 6 games

If I’m Chicago, I’d strongly consider Rex Ryan. Your strength is defense. It’s been your identity as a franchise for decades.

Cleveland as a franchise historically has been about a strong rushing attack and strong offensive line play. We have a coach that’s committing to that.

36 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If I’m Chicago, I’d strongly consider Rex Ryan. Your strength is defense. It’s been your identity as a franchise for decades.

Cleveland as a franchise historically has been about a strong rushing attack and strong offensive line play. We have a coach that’s committing to that.

Eric Beinemy as HC and hire Ryan or Phillips as DC. After watching KC for the past 3 seasons I would be giddy to toss a massive bag of money at Eric B.