NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Chargers are a good one, he won't want to play 2and fiddle to cmac.

His options are drying up for what he wants and what he will get. He has looked like a shell of his former self, but he may start trying again on the right team. And my money would be on San Diego.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

His options are drying up for what he wants and what he will get. He has looked like a shell of his former self, but he may start trying again on the right team. And my money would be on San Diego.

That is a good guess. Lynn will be desperate and the only team that will pay more than 1 million.

Of he wants to rebuild imo its Pitt. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

That is a good guess. Lynn will be desperate and the only team that will pay more than 1 million.

Of he wants to rebuild imo its Pitt. 

I think he burned the bridge in Pitt and they'd rather go with Connor, but maybe that's wishful thinking; he makes perfect sense in Pittsburgh.

13 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I think he burned the bridge in Pitt and they'd rather go with Connor, but maybe that's wishful thinking; he makes perfect sense in Pittsburgh.

I think you're right. I am not sure Bell is much of an upgrade over what they have there now. And ontop of that, I don't know how that would be received in their locker room. I don't think it's a move that Pittsburgh would make, to be honest. They are 4-0 and don't mess around with malcontents. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I think it was more so being gase and his offense. No one has looked good in that scheme and it seems like the guys who got out of there have done pretty well for their new team 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Someone correct me but is there not a Thursday night game tonight?

No. It was supposed to be Bills at Chiefs, but the Bills just played on Tuesday (vs Titans).  Their game was on Tuesday because of the COVID stuff with the Titans.

So, no Thursday game this week.