NFL General Discussion

candyman93

25 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think so, its just going to take time tho. I wish we never gave Hue that 3rd season. That threw everything off!

I wish we had hired stephanski last year instead of this year. 

We have had to build Baker back up. It seems like baker is taking to the coaching, that alone means we need to keep him around.

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Miami is my pick to crash. Teams will have more film on Tua.

Or Tua could get better as he gains experience.

I think you're slightly sleeping on Miami. I hope I'm wrong and that they do crash and burn, but they're a really well coached team and they've beaten two good teams recently in Arizona and LAR, and were competitive against teams like Seattle and Buffalo. Crazy to think how much better they are compared to where they were at the start of last season. And Brian Flores looks like he's finally going to be the first good coach from the BB coaching tree.

20 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I wish we had hired stephanski last year instead of this year. 

We have had to build Baker back up. It seems like baker is taking to the coaching, that alone means we need to keep him around.

That but still would have gone with an entire reset at once. Should have gone Dorsey New HC and New QB all at once. Also it never allows Freddie to catch lightening in a bottle. I bet the browns prolly could have landed Vrabel since he is a Ohio/NEO guy

• Like 1