NFL General Discussion

candyman93

16 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Agreed. Ben seems to run the offense as much as the OC.  He's pretty good at it, but he's not as good as it as he thinks he is.

The fact that they do ZERO play action is baffling to me.

IMO their running game is so bad/they've made so little effort establishing it, that running playaction at all is worthless. I'm surprised they've been in shotgun so much and haven't even tried to establish the run. Connor isn't a terrible RB, so it's got to be an OL/scheme issue.

52 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Chargers suck, but it’d be great if they beat the Raiders and finished their season.

Once they find a good Hc their going to be good. I think they’re one of the teams jim harbaugh would be good for. Might blow up in 4 years but he knows how to build an nfl team and work with a young qb. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Once they find a good Hc their going to be good. I think they’re one of the teams jim harbaugh would be good for. Might blow up in 4 years but he knows how to build an nfl team and work with a young qb. 

That defense is terrible, but you’re right.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Justin Herbert just made a amazing pass.

Holy crap this kid is good.

The ball just flies out of his hand. It’s like watching it come from Rodgers. Not saying he’s on that level yet by any means but the arm is there. Kid already looks good though, makes some impressive throws and is better than I thought he would be.

• Like 1

This won’t be a popular opinion.

However, I think in the NFL, you can tell if a guy is going to be a great player after his rookie year and maybe 2nd year at the latest. How many guys turn into superstars after year 3? Wyatt Teller is the only guy I can think of.

Now I think you can definitely still be a contributor and solid starter after year 3. I’m talking about the future pro bowl / all pro types.

We KNEW what Myles Garrett was going to be after his rookie year and especially his 2nd year. It’s the same deal with Nick Chubb. OBJ was a monster day 1. I still think Denzel can be a superstar if he gets physically stronger. Baker can certainly be as well.