Boston vs Miami .. For the EAST!!

resilient part 2

Boston vs Miami .. for the EAST!!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. so who wins???

From less than 1% of Boston fans around the nation.. can't even keep up..

*** of Shame - Stevens. This man has taken us as far as he can. We have the talent - time to get a coach that players respect

Those Wired/In The Huddle audio clips were scary as hell, seeing how soft and un-motivational Brad really is. I'm shocked as I knew he was gentle, but he talked to them like we were in a summer league game.

Sick of seeing this team act like they’ve never seen a zone before. Brad’s lack of adjustments and reaction in the 3rd quarter to Miami’s high school game plan (pick and roll offense and zone defense) has to be acknowledged.

Fire Brad next season and get an actual NBA coach, who can figure outna **** zone.

I don’t even know what to say anymore. One thing losing to the greatness of Lebron in the playoffs but blowing 2 double digit leads against the 5th seeded heat all because the Celtics don’t know what to do against the zone?

It’s like he coaching his daughters charity game. Wake up man, show some heart.

They just keep running their stuff. Celtics wait forever to set a screen that's basically the first thing the Heat do on offense.

We're a very young team. But I have decided Brad is not the guy to get us there. He put Enes freaking Kanter in there to try and stop the Bam PnR. He's out of his damn mind. He needs to go...

There will be no consequences for another epic meltdown. Zero. Pathetic.

Stevens is who he is at this point.

You telling me he is the ONLY coach for this team?? Dude is getting.his *** kicked with one simple zone defense. Enough said.

Our consistently bad third quarter play is absolutely tied to coaching.

Brad isn't capable of leading the team, doesn't hold the players accountable, danny hasn't strengthened the bench, I think I'm all set with the brad Stevens era of Celtics basketball.

The Celtics had 5 made shots and 5 turnovers on 25 plays against the Heat's zone defense in the 2nd half.

Edited by resilient part 2

Thinking of how pathetic Boston would be had the Nets not given Boston 3 high lottery picks (Tatum-Brown-Smart) while still being able to sign Multiple MAX players, Horford, Hayward, Kemba..

I think Boston also had twice as many draft picks as anyone in the last 5 years...

Good thing our 4 draft pick last years stepped up Big.. Oh wait.. Can wait to draft 4 more players this year !!

Damn, can one missing Gordan Hayward be this important???

God I hope so... otherwise this season may end up finishing even more pathetic than last year.. how sad is that.