Boston vs Miami .. For the EAST!!

resilient part 2

Boston vs Miami .. for the EAST!!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. so who wins???

32 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Stevens has made the ECF 3 of the last 4 years. 

One of those teams Avery Bradley was the 2nd leading scorer... and Isaiah Thomas 1st...

He is not a bad coach when there are NO expectations.. plus the East was really pathetic 3 years ago.. so? 

Edited by resilient part 2

more quotes from Boston nation:

I lost count of how many possessions in the 2nd half where Miami zoned up and four Celtics responded by standing at the three point line waiting for the ball-handler to drive and kick. That is pure and simply an epic coaching fail. Nobody was moving to the middle or to the basket and when they did get the ball in the middle they immediately looked to dish it back out. Just no ability to adjust the game plan at all.

They did that last game too. They just froze. No player movement, so no ball movement. 1 guy working, 4 guys watching.

They stole Doc Rivers' playbook !!

59 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Now why would you say that? Is it because Brad Stevens had  Like four lottery picks 22 draft picks and 3 Max contracts since  hes been here? Now imagine if  Every coach in the league had that type of advantage.

Now that I'm thinking about it I'm tempted to say Budenholzer, but it seems like more people see him for what he is. Maybe not Giannis, we'll see if he goes to Miami after he gets in a room with Pat Riley and gets the championship rings dumped out on the table.

But yeah Brad Stevens is just a dweeb. He'll elevate role players but clearly can't manage his stars.

11 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Now that I'm thinking about it I'm tempted to say Budenholzer, but it seems like more people see him for what he is. Maybe not Giannis, we'll see if he goes to Miami after he gets in a room with Pat Riley and gets the championship rings dumped out on the table.

But yeah Brad Stevens is just a dweeb. He'll elevate role players but clearly can't manage his stars.

Miami, with their showing this year, is a real threat to sign an elite player next summer.

26 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Who can manage Kyrie?  3 teams in 3 years...

Sounds like Hayward is coming back and boy do we need him. 

lol, love all the Stevens hate. Yeah, let's just say Stevens is choking and not give any credit to the team who has lost 1 playoff game all postseason. The Heat are good. The Celtics are good. Games have been close. This isn't surprising. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Sounds like Hayward is coming back and boy do we need him. 

lol, love all the Stevens hate. Yeah, let's just say Stevens is choking and not give any credit to the team who has lost 1 playoff game all postseason. The Heat are good. The Celtics are good. Games have been close. This isn't surprising. 

Yeah, the Stevens hate is insane. The first year he made it to the ECF his starting lineup featured elite talent such as Isaiah Thomas, Avery Bradley, and Amir Johnson and they lost to the Cavaliers with a healthy big 3. Then you guys mad the ECF with Rozier, a second year Brown, and a rookie Tatum and were still able to push LeBron James to 7 games and could've easily won the series without a few mistakes at the end of game 7. And you guys made it back to the ECF again this year in one of the weirdest seasons in NBA history without one of your best players for the entire playoffs thus far. 

Being down 2-0 isn't the most ideal scenario but the series is far from over. Plus Miami is a good team and as you've said the games have been extremely close and have been decided at the very end. 

• Like 1