College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Another guy I’m intrigued by as a mid-rounder, Wyatt Hubert. He’s produced every year and he’s from K-State, so you know he’s been coached well.

I was half hoping this video would evolve into 3min9seconds of different angles and motion speeds of that first sack, with that sweet riff never developing, just blessing us with repetition.

Edited by NudeTayne
But can Wyatt roll?
  • Like 3

The catch ratio against Pete Werner was otherworldly last year. He gets split out wide quite often actually, they have a lot of trust in him for a linebacker in coverage. I’m not sure what he will run in the 40 time, but coverage is not something he struggles with, for a linebacker. If anything, it is more shedding blocks. 

Walter Football projects him as a 4.7 guy. I’d say that seems about right.

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

No doubt he’s a good player. He can do it all outside of covering in man (that’s what a nickel package is for). I’m all about bringing him in—I just think we can wait longer than R3, as he’s gonna test himself out of that range. 

On 12/18/2020 at 1:46 PM, QBIso said:

No doubt he’s a good player. He can do it all outside of covering in man (that’s what a nickel package is for). I’m all about bringing him in—I just think we can wait longer than R3, as he’s gonna test himself out of that range. 

Isn’t he the size of an NFL safety? 215-220ish at 6’2-6’3 is pretty skinny for a LBer. 

Edited by OttoGrahamsGhost

1 hour ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Isn’t he the size of an NFL safety? 215-220ish at 6’2-6’3 is pretty skinny for a LBer. 

I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt the dude is 215-220. He looks to be at least 230-235, which is plenty big enough to play linebacker. Especially because he's best suited playing SAM/STAR linebacker.