SNF Week 1: Cowboys @ Rams

Tex

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Donald treating Zeke like a 4 year old child was the play of the night. Holy cow that’s a 230-240 HB that he tossed like a cheap crusty underwear after work! 

I don’t know what the move is called but did you see him toss Connor Williams to the ground like a sack of potatoes? He grabbed his jersey around the numbers and pulled him down like it was nothing. Pretty sure it’s one of Donals iconic moves. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tex said:

Well you don't know that about either team. Seattle seems like the clear cut best team in that division to me (not basing this on just week 1 but definitely on last season + their additions). 49ers are more of a wild card, not sure what to make of them. I can see them and the Rams battling for a playoff spot depending upon how the NFC South and North go.

Seahawks still have an iffy OL and a very questionable pass rush.

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

I don’t know what the move is called but did you see him toss Connor Williams to the ground like a sack of potatoes? He grabbed his jersey around the numbers and pulled him down like it was nothing. Pretty sure it’s one of Donals iconic moves. 

Push-Pull. Reggie White was the master of that move.

• Like 1

Ultimately this game was a great example of what got McCarthy fired. Bad clock management in crucial situations, truly inexplicable decision making in the red zone and 17 total points with an offense that touts arguably the best 3 WR combo in football a top 3 RB and a very good line. Simply just not good enough.

Edited by Rodjahs12

Just now, jrry32 said:

Seahawks still have an iffy OL and a very questionable pass rush.

Yeah but compare that to the Rams and 49ers deficiencies. 

The Rams have an iffy QB as do the 49ers. They all have some flaws I just think the Seahawks have the most well rounded team of the 3.

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Ultimately this game was a great example of what got McCarthy fired. Bad clock management in crucial situations, truly inexplicable decision making in the red zone and 17 total points with an offense that touts arguably the best 3 WR combo in football a top 3 RB and a very good offense line. Simply just not good enough.

This game was entirely on Dak choosing to dump it off short rather than chuck it deep and stretch the field with his weapons

Just now, BayRaider said:

I still think the Rams are the worst team in the NFCW. Although I wouldn’t say they suck, they are .500 type team that can hang with most teams. NFCW is the best division in football, last year, and this year. 

Thank you for the hot take. I couldn’t go to sleep without knowing this. I’ll sleep so much better. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tex said:

Yeah but compare that to the Rams and 49ers deficiencies. 

The Rams have an iffy QB as do the 49ers. They all have some flaws I just think the Seahawks have the most well rounded team of the 3.

Okay, but McVay has Pete Carroll's number. It'll be an interesting division to watch.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

That definitely should have been called. It just sucks to have such a clear, critical penalty that more or less puts an end to the football game. 

I know. Saint fans remind us all the time. 

TBH we probably score if they call that illegal hit to the face. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1