Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

On 12/30/2021 at 6:22 AM, Bobby816 said:

I don’t disagree with you… but you yourself have countless times have said certain positions you just don’t think are 1st round worthy. So that’s kinda contradicting. For example, Ive got eaten alive every time I’ve brought up a 1st round WR. Reason is bc people say there’s so much talent at WR later in the draft. Well I’d love for everyone to list me the star Centers drafted top 10. So if people are going to take the side of “you can get starting talent at that spot later in the draft”… it can’t only apply when you want it to. So either the stance of choosing Lindy top 10 is correct but therefore you’ve been wrong in the past about saying WR you can wait. Or stick to what you’ve said. And say C isn’t worth a top 10 pick. Bc history 100% shows you don’t need a top 10 C to win.

True and I am not advocating for Linderbaum inside the top 10, I think he’s a great trade back target.

Center is a first round position to me, all OL are.

OL, EDGE, QB above anything else in the first round.

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

True and I am not advocating for Linderbaum inside the top 10, I think he’s a great trade back target.

Center is a first round position to me, all OL are.

OL, EDGE, QB above anything else in the first round.

I love building an OL so I will rarely (unless I don’t like the prospect obviously) dislike an early round OLineman. So I totally see that side. 

I have lived thru all 500 Jet losses and I can live thru one more for a higher draft pick, just don,t let Berrios run another kickoff back for another TD. Berrios has had 38 receptions and has not dropped any passes. That 501 loss could mean a higher draft pick for the seahawks, pick we have.

36 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I have lived thru all 500 Jet losses and I can live thru one more for a higher draft pick, just don,t let Berrios run another kickoff back for another TD. Berrios has had 38 receptions and has not dropped any passes. That 501 loss could mean a higher draft pick for the seahawks, pick we have.

I “WAS” guilty of this, but not anymore…. For some reason we as a fan base have generally cheered against Berrios. Like we don’t want him to do good, so our other WRs get a chance ahead of him. But Berrios is a darn good player. And I about 2 months ago thought about this and realized how idiotic it was for me to cheer against a guy that’s good and is still only 26. He needs to remain a big part of this team and be resigned. Move Moore to the outside and let Berrios work the slot. 

22 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I “WAS” guilty of this, but not anymore…. For some reason we as a fan base have generally cheered against Berrios. Like we don’t want him to do good, so our other WRs get a chance ahead of him. But Berrios is a darn good player. And I about 2 months ago thought about this and realized how idiotic it was for me to cheer against a guy that’s good and is still only 26. He needs to remain a big part of this team and be resigned. Move Moore to the outside and let Berrios work the slot. 

I could not agree more, great post

32 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I don't recall saying anything bad about him, but I cringed when I saw him in the lineup. He reminds me of Welker when he was in Miami. He was a good returner but wasn't getting a lot of reps at WR. Made nice catches when he did. Although I've talked about the idea of adding another threat at WR, I'm not against keeping Berrios and giving him a shot. He has earned it . 

Updated tally

Jamal Adams

Sam Darnold 

2021 third rounder (pick 66; used on Kellen Mond)

2022 fourth rounder (currently 4th pick of the round)

for

Alijah Vera-Tucker

Jason Pinnock

Brandin Echols 

Jonathan Marshall

2022 first rounder (currently pick 7)

2022 second rounder (currently pick 38)

2022 fourth rounder (currently 6th pick of the round)

one year of Bradley McDougald