Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

1 hour ago, drew39k said:

Tb locked up their division, not the conference. This is huge because only the top spot gets a bye now. TB will have to try for the bye so they should be plenty motivated still. 

The pats are going to beat the jags. That means the Bills will likely need a win in week 18 to lock up the division against us. They won't want to risk starting backups, losing, then have to go on the road in the playoffs. Not when a relatively easy win against a bad Jets team could give them home games.

I was worried about teams resting regular players, we should luck out on this whole scenario for once

38 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Really like the idea of going Stingley then Neal. I sure do love Linderbaum…. But if we’re around the 6-8 area. That’s just really high for a C. Especially when there’s another 2-3 really good Cs in the draft.

Stingley would be a terrible pick.  We need a pass rusher.  We have three solid CBs already.  If Echols learns to turn his head around he'll be very good.  If Hall had better ball skills he'd be great.  MC2 looks great at Nickel.  We need a pass rush badly, Q and JFM aren't lead guys.

13 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Stingley would be a terrible pick.  We need a pass rusher.  We have three solid CBs already.  If Echols learns to turn his head around he'll be very good.  If Hall had better ball skills he'd be great.  MC2 looks great at Nickel.  We need a pass rush badly, Q and JFM aren't lead guys.

I don’t disagree but we are getting Lawson back. And it’s highly likely that Hutch and Kayvon are gone by our pick.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I don’t disagree but we are getting Lawson back. And it’s highly likely that Hutch and Kayvon are gone by our pick.

Lawson had a bad injury, we don't know if he'll lose that explosiveness.  I forgot to mention Stingley has been injured and I don't like drafting guys this high that are coming off of an injury.

If Ojabo declares he is a good pick in the top 15.

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Lawson had a bad injury, we don't know if he'll lose that explosiveness.  I forgot to mention Stingley has been injured and I don't like drafting guys this high that are coming off of an injury.

If Ojabo declares he is a good pick in the top 15.

Karlaftis is likely who we’d choose if we did decide to not go Stingley or Hamilton

18 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Huge bust potential IMO and I don't like his skillset for what we need.

I agree.  If Jets drafted him in top 10 I would assassinate JD.   Jets already have JFM, Phillips and even developmental Jihad Ward on the roster for that spot.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Really like the idea of going Stingley then Neal. I sure do love Linderbaum…. But if we’re around the 6-8 area. That’s just really high for a C. Especially when there’s another 2-3 really good Cs in the draft.

Don't want Stingley unless he falls, but even then, there are too many question marks. Draft Neal and Linderbaum and the Jets catapult themselves into Elite O line status.

22 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I like Sauce more, any reason why you like Stingley more?  Sounds like he's been a one year wonder who's play hinges on his health.  Sauce looks like Jalen Ramsey.

51 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I like Sauce more, any reason why you like Stingley more?  Sounds like he's been a one year wonder who's play hinges on his health.  Sauce looks like Jalen Ramsey.

I’ve stated several times I like Sauce more. But fact is is that Stingley will get drafted top 10 and sauce won’t. Most boards have Booth higher than Sauce as well. Which I don’t get even more so than Stingley. Stingley will do great in pre draft stuff and his medical will come back good and he will be the top CB. I like sauce more. No question. I hope it goes where Kayvon miraculously falls to us we take him and Stingley and Hamilton are gone by our SEA pick to where we go offense. Neal, Lindy or WR I’d be all for there

55 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’ve stated several times I like Sauce more. But fact is is that Stingley will get drafted top 10 and sauce won’t. Most boards have Booth higher than Sauce as well. Which I don’t get even more so than Stingley. Stingley will do great in pre draft stuff and his medical will come back good and he will be the top CB. I like sauce more. No question. I hope it goes where Kayvon miraculously falls to us we take him and Stingley and Hamilton are gone by our SEA pick to where we go offense. Neal, Lindy or WR I’d be all for there

Quoting you but I'll ask everyone....

What's worth trading up to 2-3 for Kayvon or Hutchinson? 3rd you have me sold IDC because we are hoping for a perennial All Pro.  Getting into the 2nd range we have two in the top 10 so Idk about that one.  We can really knock it out with four great picks.

15 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Quoting you but I'll ask everyone....

What's worth trading up to 2-3 for Kayvon or Hutchinson? 3rd you have me sold IDC because we are hoping for a perennial All Pro.  Getting into the 2nd range we have two in the top 10 so Idk about that one.  We can really knock it out with four great picks.

For me I’m not doing that. If there were no one great after Hutch and Kayvon id think about it. But there’s plenty of great players we could draft still without giving up draft capital. We aren’t an edge rusher away. We need like 20 players. So the more quality picks the better.