Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

14 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

They look like favorites to sign OBJ.

Wilson back along with DK, OBJ, Lockett and Carson coming back isn’t good for us.

If OBJ was smart he’s go to the Packers. Seattle isn’t a playoff team even if their schedule is easy in the second half. That defense is shot. 

22 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

They look like favorites to sign OBJ.

Wilson back along with DK, OBJ, Lockett and Carson coming back isn’t good for us.

There's no guarantee he will be back to normal. You don't come back from a hand fracture or having pins in your fingers to being able to fully play football. Howbeit he is a better option than anyone on the team presently who QB's. On a positive note the defense is still the same. LOL.

Seahawks with 6 losses and they still have 2 games against the Cardinals and one against the Rams. Pretty good chance they don't make the playoffs and our second pick is #18 or better.

Also, I heard an interesting thing today. Jamal Adams' INT off Rodgers was the third in his career. But, it was his first against a starting QB. His other two came against Matt Cassel (backing up Stafford in Darnold's debut game) and Stidham (coming in for Brady in a blowout loss to NE). Good for him.

3 hours ago, TheChad said:

Seahawks with 6 losses and they still have 2 games against the Cardinals and one against the Rams. Pretty good chance they don't make the playoffs and our second pick is #18 or better.

Also, I heard an interesting thing today. Jamal Adams' INT off Rodgers was the third in his career. But, it was his first against a starting QB. His other two came against Matt Cassel (backing up Stafford in Darnold's debut game) and Stidham (coming in for Brady in a blowout loss to NE). Good for him.

Seattle has 8 games left of which 3 are probable losses, but I would venture to guess they could lose 4 of the remaining 8. If that is so that would leave them with either a 7-10 record or 6-11 record. Either way they wind up in a top 10-13 pick in the first round. Oh, Joy, Joy!!!!! Thank You Jamal!!!!!

9 hours ago, TheChad said:

Rodgers w/ COVID. Doesn’t count in my official record book.

• Like 1