Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

9 minutes ago, NewAge said:

Updated tally

Jamal Adams

Sam Darnold 

2021 third rounder (pick 66; used on Kellen Mond)

2022 fourth rounder (currently 4th pick of the round)

for

Alijah Vera-Tucker

Jason Pinnock

Brandin Echols 

Jonathan Marshall

2022 first rounder (currently pick 7)

2022 second rounder (currently pick 38)

2022 fourth rounder (currently 6th pick of the round)

one year of Bradley McDougald

Absolute brilliant trades so far. 

Seahawks and Jets should both lose next weekend (Jets vs bills , hawks vs Cardinals). It's unlikely that the Texans will win, and the Panthers are playing the BUCS so that should be a loss to. Would effectively leave us at 4 and 6 in round one.

38 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Seahawks and Jets should both lose next weekend (Jets vs bills , hawks vs Cardinals). It's unlikely that the Texans will win, and the Panthers are playing the BUCS so that should be a loss to. Would effectively leave us at 4 and 6 in round one.

I think if everything goes the way it "should"... we'll be drafting at 4, 7, 35, 39

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I think if everything goes the way it "should"... we'll be drafting at 4, 7, 35, 39

Those picks are something to get excited about. And what we saw yesterday with our backup players caught me off guard these kids played well enough to win. Some of the players from the Buc game might have saved their job for next year. The Jets coaching staff had these kids ready to play.

23 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

That Darnold trade looks good too, he has regressed even more than here. he has been a disaster for the Panthers.  He has a full stable of WRs and has 7 TD 12 INT this season. They are stuck paying him $20 mil next season. 

Told y’all it wasn’t **** **** fault 

Not that **** **** was great 

But **** **** wasn’t the reason Darnold became so terrible

Edited by KingOfNewYork
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, NewAge said:

38, not 39, if the Panthers lose next week. 

My hope is the Jets draft down with one of those if not 2 of those 1st rounders. Still pick up some very good players and add more draft capitol this year and next. Even in the 20's the Jets could pick up some very good players.

On 1/3/2022 at 7:25 AM, drew39k said:

I don't think they can pick 6.  I think the SoS gap between Carolina and Seattle is too big.

Sunday is our biggest game of the year, it is not the Jets vs the Bills, it is the Cards vs the Seahawks. If the Cards win we are lock for another top ten first round pick in 2022. If the Seahawks win there is a good chance we could drop out of top 10 pick we got from the Seahawks. The odds are in our favor, but remember we are the Jets.