Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

9 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Sunday is our biggest game of the year, it is not the Jets vs the Bills, it is the Cards vs the Seahawks. If the Cards win we are lock for another top ten first round pick in 2022. If the Seahawks win there is a good chance we could drop out of top 10 pick we got from the Seahawks. The odds are in our favor, but remember we are the Jets.

From what I've read the lowest we can go is 9.  And about 4-5 teams are involved in that too.

4 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

No the two guys I don’t want at 4 are Stingley and Karlaftis. I’ll throw Hamilton in too. If Hamilton drops to 10 then sure I can make peace but I don’t want the other two. 

Funny enough I completely agree with this. Wonder if we have the same reason. 

6 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

No the two guys I don’t want at 4 are Stingley and Karlaftis. I’ll throw Hamilton in too. If Hamilton drops to 10 then sure I can make peace but I don’t want the other two. 

I don't really disagree with you.. but then who are you drafting at 4 if Hutch and Kayvon are gone? Ojabo isn't in that top 5 category with literally only playing 13 game in his whole career. So what direction do you think we'd go then? Neal or Ikem?

As much as it pains me to say it.. the idea of drafting Hamilton at 4 I'm warming up to. Bc we 100% need a safety. He can cover and tackle (Adams couldn't cover well). And at the end of the day I'd rather Hamilton than Karlaftis or Stingley. 

21 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I don't really disagree with you.. but then who are you drafting at 4 if Hutch and Kayvon are gone? Ojabo isn't in that top 5 category with literally only playing 13 game in his whole career. So what direction do you think we'd go then? Neal or Ikem?

As much as it pains me to say it.. the idea of drafting Hamilton at 4 I'm warming up to. Bc we 100% need a safety. He can cover and tackle (Adams couldn't cover well). And at the end of the day I'd rather Hamilton than Karlaftis or Stingley. 

If Hamilton wasn't hurt then I'm fine.  I hate drafting guys who were hurt in college.  He's rangy enough for FS and can also play near the LOS.  I'm hoping someone like Ojabo or Johnson have monster offseasons to justify top 5, or we hold a QB/OL ransom ahead of the Giants and grab another pick.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Yes. Come to the dark side. 

IMHO the Jets need to draft back from the 4th pick if at all possible. Pass on Stingley he's been hurt the past 2 years. If the Jets could draft back say to 9-11 range and pick up a pick in the second and third rounds (whatever).

I can tell you this, the Giants who draft after the Jets are going to shore up the OL and that means Linderbaum and Neal if he is still there.

I like the 6'3" Gardner CB at 10 and at 11 the best WR you can get your hands on London or Williams.  Gardner a shutdown CB and game changing WR. Two immediate starters. LB/OLB/DT/DE/S/TE/RB all after the first round.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

You go Neal, he's the #3 player in the draft, position of value, elite tape and measurables.