MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

With names like Wilson, Rodgers, Mahomes as front runners, I don't see Allen with a real shot as long as that group is there. Not saying that's fair, but he'll have to lead the Bills to 12+ wins and run away with it like Lamar did to overtake those 3.

NFL likes new MVPs. I actually think Allen would win a tie against Mahomes and Rodgers and lose a tie to Wilson. 

With that said though, “tie” means superrrr close which almost never happens. 

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

With names like Wilson, Rodgers, Mahomes as front runners, I don't see Allen with a real shot as long as that group is there. Not saying that's fair, but he'll have to lead the Bills to 12+ wins and run away with it like Lamar did to overtake those 3.

I see it the other way honestly, I think being the new guy gives a boost. There’s gonna be a lot more talk of Josh Allen, the young QB w/ exciting play style playing twice as good as he ever has before, than there will be for Rodgers just kind of doing his thing. Plus Allen certainly has less help, at least on paper, so IF he has comparable numbers, IF Bills are a high seed, I think he’s the winner.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

The Raiders secondary is banged up and apparently their #1 WR is Zay Jones? Lol.

Lay the hammer 

Zay Jones is our #5 behind Ruggs, Edwards, Agholor, and Renfrow. But Jones may be starting this week with Agholor, with Renfrow in the slot, as Ruggs and Edwards might both be out or just injured decoys. 

Jones is meh but Agholor has been a very nice surprise so far. 

Your hatred of the Cowboys is so insane it makes this thread worthless. Dak is on pace to shatter the passing record. Aldon is the sack leader in the NFL. Neither even get an honorable mention. Not saying they are front runners because our team sucks. But you have a lot of less qualified people on your list.

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Your hatred of the Cowboys is so insane it makes this thread worthless. Dak is on pace to shatter the passing record. Aldon is the sack leader in the NFL. Neither even get an honorable mention. Not saying they are front runners because our team sucks. But you have a lot of less qualified people on your list.

You are seriously the biggest homer on this site. Get over yourself. The Cowboys are 1-2 and shouldn't have anyone on the list. Kamara isn't on the list either because the Saints are 1-2. Not to mention Dak has a 5-2 TD to INT Ratio which is not anywhere close to as good as anyone on this list.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You are seriously the biggest homer on this site. Get over yourself. The Cowboys are 1-2 and shouldn't have anyone on the list. Not to mention Dak has a 5-2 TD to INT Ratio which is mot anywhere close to as good as anyone on this list.

"homer"

Ive done nothing but say the Cowboys suck for 3 weeks... But Aldon, Dak and Gallup have played really well. Both of those statements can be true. 

PS Dak has 8 TDs and leads the NFL in passing.

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

"homer"

Ive done nothing but say the Cowboys suck for 3 weeks... But Aldon, Dak and Gallup have played really well. Both of those statements can be true. 

MVP has to do with record as well. No MVP has ever won under 10 wins, and have always made the playoffs. If the Cowboys can get to an even record, I will consider some Cowboys. Although I think you are overrating Daks season so far. Efficiency means way more for MVP than bulk yardage historically.

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Can't be in MVP Running unless you have an even record at a minimum. Least for my list. He'll be on here eventually though I'm certain.

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Try reading through the thread, man. He made this pretty clear when asked about Kamara.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"homer"

PS Dak has 8 TDs and leads the NFL in passing.

With 143 passing attempts lol. His passer rating is less than 100, sub 70% completion percentage and 5:2 in TD:INT passing. He’s having a good year but Wilson, Mahomes, Allen, and Rodgers are all well over him. 

• Like 2