MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

7 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Am i the only one to think that Rodgers is overrated and has the easiest schedule this season ? 

I don’t think he has an easy schedule. Bears and Vikings are borderline playoff teams, Bears Top 5 D, Vikings Top 10 D, and the NFC South which hosts two Super Bowl Contending teams in the Saints and Buccaneers, which are also two Top 5 Defenses. And then the AFC South where the Colts and Titans are really good this year, Texans are ok, and Jags are terrible. 

Plus SoS has never really mattered when deciding this award anyways. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t think he has an easy schedule. Bears and Vikings are borderline playoff teams, Bears Top 5 D, Vikings Top 10 D, and the NFC South which hosts two Super Bowl Contending teams in the Saints and Buccaneers, which are also two Top 5 Defenses. And then the AFC South where the Colts and Titans are really good this year, Texans are ok, and Jags are terrible. 

For me they have won against average team and lost against good team. The win against the SAints may be their best game but except that they are not tested...

I'm pretty curious to see how they will play against the Titans but that's all. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

the titans are a solid team but have one of the worst pass defenses in football. rodgers is going to eviscerate them

44 minutes ago, Flounch said:

For me they have won against average team and lost against good team. The win against the SAints may be their best game but except that they are not tested...

I'm pretty curious to see how they will play against the Titans but that's all. 

He absolutely annihilated a Top 5 Ranked D in Chicago.

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

How is Rodgers #1 when Mahomes and Rodgers stats are pretty much the same and Mahomes has 2 more wins? Y'all desperate to give it to anyone but Mahomes

Wins are a team stat, not a QB stat. Mahomes has a better team around him (specifically at the skill positions) so Rodgers is matching the stats, with less to rely on.

Not that hard to decipher (unless you think KC isn't a better team - which we know you don't believe).

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Wins are a team stat, not a QB stat. Mahomes has a better team around him (specifically at the skill positions) so Rodgers is matching the stats, with less to rely on.

Not that hard to decipher (unless you think KC isn't a better team - which we know you don't believe).

The Chiefs are a better team because we have Mahomes. Mahomes has better weapons to throw the ball to, but Rodgers has the better OL and defense. Our OL has been trash all season long and we still got just 1 loss. I think I speak for most KC fans when I say we need to draft literally all offensive line this offseason.