MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

I just want Rodgers to win it simply to see the team get roasted for drafting Love and not giving the guy a legit weapon with that pick. They then can lose in the 1st round, nothing against them nor the fans, I just want to see some chaos on a team who has an MVP QB. 

What if? Rodgers is playing at an MVP level because they drafted Love and he was pissed about it? Could be the smartest thing they did this off season.

I just want Rodgers to win it simply to see the team get roasted for drafting Love and not giving the guy a legit weapon with that pick. They then can lose in the 1st round, nothing against them nor the fans, I just want to see some chaos on a team who has an MVP QB. 

lol who would roast the team for not giving weapons to a guy who can win an MVP without them. Him winning MVP completely justifies not adding another (obviously unneeded) weapon to the offense. 

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

lol who would roast the team for not giving weapons to a guy who can win an MVP without them. Him winning MVP completely justifies not adding another (obviously unneeded) weapon to the offense. 

this may actually be the worst post ive seen here. Also, its not like they added to the defense. they drafted a QB. IF GB doesnt win the SB this year, its a giant FU to Rodgers and the fan base. 

Edited by GSUeagles14
  • Like 1

Exactly what WR in that draft when the Packers were picking, even with that move up, should GB had taken instead that would have been this legit weapon you speak of?  Tee Higgins?  Michael Pickman?   Would you consider these 2 WRs a good draft value at #26?  All the other WRs with a 1st round grade were gone by then.

5 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Exactly what WR in that draft when the Packers were picking, even with that move up, should GB had taken instead that would have been this legit weapon you speak of?  Tee Higgins?  Michael Pickman?   Would you consider these 2 WRs a good draft value at #26?  All the other WRs with a 1st round grade were gone by then.

I'd say they're good value at pick 26 considering Rodgers timeline. They're both having solid years, particularly Higgins. If I was a Ravens fan I'd be pissed that they didn't draft one of those guys over Patrick Queen cause they're desperate for a WR.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

I'd say they're good value at pick 26 considering Rodgers timeline. They're both having solid years, particularly Higgins. If I was a Ravens fan I'd be pissed that they didn't draft one of those guys over Patrick Queen cause they're desperate for a WR.

Since I posted this I checked and Higgins has done well this year.  Perhaps we should have stayed at #30 and took him there instead.  I was not a fan of taking Love at all.  He wasn't some dynamite player who inexplicably fell like Rodgers did.  If he never develops that draft could cost some people their jobs.

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

this may actually be the worst post ive seen here. Also, its not like they added to the defense. they drafted a QB. IF GB doesnt win the SB this year, its a giant FU to Rodgers and the fan base. 

A single rookie isn't what will cost this team the Superbowl, should they not win it. It's ridiculous to ever assert that any team fell short of a Superbowl because they drafted "this rookie" instead of "that rookie."

Edited by Coffee & Contemplation
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Coffee & Contemplation said:

A single rookie isn't what will cost this team the Superbowl, should they not win it. It's ridiculous to ever assert that any team fell short of a Superbowl because they drafted "this rookie" instead of "that rookie."

Especially a End of 1st Round Rookie. 

1 hour ago, Coffee & Contemplation said:

Ew. I didn't even know what you quoted still posted here. Highly suggest the ignore list.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with Chief fans, but boy did Mahomes bring out all the obnoxious 12 year old bandwaggon fans all over the country lol. Cam Newton did the same in 2015, and Stephen Curry in 2015-2017. And I'm a Warrior fan.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

ILB was our biggest need so not really upset - hindsight is 20/20 

Call it an even race to this point, for the sake of discussion. 

Mahomes has a big road game Sunday against the Saints. Rodgers has a Big game against the Titans in week #16. What do you need to see from the Rodgers and Mahomes to clinch the deal?

J

Edited by onejayhawk

3 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Call it an even race to this point, for the sake of discussion. 

Mahomes has a big road game Sunday against the Saints. Rodgers has a Big game against the Titans in week #16. What do you need to see from the Rodgers and Mahomes to clinch the deal?

J

Hard to come up with clinching scenarios until Week 16 is complete, and we're heading into Week 17.

54 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nothing wrong with Chief fans, but boy did Mahomes bring out all the obnoxious 12 year old bandwaggon fans all over the country lol. Cam Newton did the same in 2015, and Stephen Curry in 2015-2017. And I'm a Warrior fan.

Yes, and Derek Carr did the same thing with the Raiders in 2016, lol. As long as there are great players, they’ll attract bandwagoners, just the nature of the beast.

• Like 1