2020 Baker thread

Kiwibrown

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So how’s it going guys??

Idk man. That dropped TD by DPJ, I blame Baker. He should have thrown it harder so it got stuck in his jersey. Also he has thrown 5 incomplete passes compared to 4TDs. Baker=Garbage

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 8:25 AM, MWil23 said:

Guys, Baker has been efficient in moving the chains and hasn't turned the ball over for about 4-5 straight weeks now. That's called PROGRESS, which we've all wanted. Now, going forward, he can't miss layups like he did 2 weeks ago in the endzone to Bryant/Hooper, and last week with Higgins, but there's a lot to like so far in 2020. If he can make that next step going forward down the stretch on succeeding from the pocket more on straight drop backs instead of playaction passes/rollouts, then maybe next year he can hit the ground running and start to see the entire field as a whole.

IMO he's absolutely our guy in 2021, and if he does things over the next 5 games the way that he has the past several, there's a lot to be optimistic about going forward. What we can't see is massive regression against BALT, PITT, and TENN.

@LETSGOBROWNIES hey now I had a well reasoned take here

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

Baker haters right now:

giphy.gif

Bro, they heard some guy on the radio say Baker missed a pass.

Are you implying their second hand info is no good???  Maybe going so far as to say that a clown who doesn’t actually watch the games may not know wtf he pretends to?

Say it with so sir, feelings finna be hurt.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Felt like this was the first little glimpse of Stefanski taking the training wheels off of Baker and letting him rip it.

Stefanski knows he has to do whatever it takes to develop Baker mentally. 

I think it’s more than just that. I just think both are finally getting comfortable with the play book. 

it great to see we never have issues with the motions and shifting. 

I think Baker was right in saying we haven’t seen the offense peak yet