Who killed you this week?

Forge

5 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

You think I got it In in the bag? Up by 50.2 points and he has DC33 and Justin Jefferson still to go I like my odds but DC in his own right can put up 30-40 points but will be hard against the Bears elite defense. 

Dalvin basically averages 40 yards a game against the bears

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, animaltested said:

David Carr

Negative points against Atlanta. 

What a joke.

David Carr actually had a better game than that, which is crazy given he hasn't played since 2012. Seriously though...yeah, that was a brutal showing by Carr. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Jesus, were they hurt and you had no options?

They were guys people might think to normally start.  Zeke - Under 40 yards rushing and a fumble for -1.  Josh Jacobs -  Under for yards rushing and a fumble for -1.  Damien Harris (because Ronald Jones, in what was largely suspected to be a shootout game with the Chiefs, when Jones isn't used as the passing-down back, went to my bench to produce 11 points there), Under 60 yards rushing for 2 points.  Combination Goose Egg!

On 11/30/2020 at 10:36 AM, animaltested said:

David Carr

Negative points against Atlanta. 

What a joke.

We do a payout for the team that scores the most points in the regular season and 2 week playoffs for each round, meaning that last week was the end of the regular season.

A friend of mine started Carr and missed out on the highest point total for the season by .3 points LOL 

• Like 1