Who killed you this week?

Forge

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Last minute switch from Higbee to Goedart. When will I learn not to tinker????? 😭😭😭

Kinda did the same thing. Benched Mike Gesicki last minute for Chris Herndon, who gets me 1.5 points while Gesicki has a monster 27 point game on my bench. 

I'm currently down 16 points with Josh Jacobs left....but I shouldn't even have to rely on Jacobs to have a solid game for me to win. 

Who killed me in one league?  Tom f'n Brady, but also running into a buzzsaw named Tyler Higbee.

In the other, I've now gotten smashed in successive weeks by teams that had starting RB tandems of Kamara/Saquan and CMC/Aaron Jones respectively.  So there's a small part of me that feels vindicated in the injuries that occurred yesterday.  What killed me in this league this week was Michael Thomas being out, filling that hole in a PPR league with Scotty Miller in what looked on paper like it should be a smash play, and then Brady (again, f'n Brady) only consistently targeting Evans (who my opponent had).

Lost Diontae Johnson AND Dallas Goedert in basically the first 5 minutes of the 1pm slot today... testament to the rest of my team that I'm up 3 with my Lamar going against his CEH going into tomorrow, so I'm still in a decent spot. But just the dumbest luck in the world turned what should have been a routine week into a nailbiter. 

Where do I start this week?

Cam doesn't get ALL the goal-line tds. So I missed out on 14-15 points

I benched Will Fuller for Djax. 11 point difference

Mclaurin misses out on a TD. It would had been 7.5 points there.

Christian Kirksey gets hurt, gives me only three points. He scored 12 back to back weeks.

So overall, I missed out on 40-43 points which would of won me the match up this week since I still have Justin Tucker tonight. I would of also survived the Dak/Lockett stack.

Oh and no thanks to Gostkowski and his 25 FLIPPING points!

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

For reference, was 4-0, 2nd highest scoring team in the league. Few minutes before the 1pm game, swapped my Diggs-Singeltary stack out for Slayton and Deebo, due to the COVID test scare reported earlier that day. 

Got absolutely bamboozled this week:

Dak, Chark, J-Robinson, Higbee, Deebo gave me pretty much nuthin.  A-Rob and Mixon had ho-hum games. 

Pulled out the win though because the other team had an equally bad week, LUTZ GAWD carried me to a 1.5 point victory. 

On 10/6/2020 at 1:29 PM, Humble_Beast said:

DJ Moore has been such a letdown.. stupid podcasts were saying he could be the best wideout in the league this year...really looking bad going for him over Kareem Hunt 

That's how I feel about Dobbins. I reached for him in nearly every draft and the Ravens came out and are making him a RB3. He has 7 carries total in the last 3 weeks.