What movie are you watching?

Forge

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

got some of my inlaws coming up for dinner tommorrow and they like those stuffy pretentious foreign films.

i picked out something called "A Serbian Film" because it sounds the most boring and pretentious. No idea what its about but ut sounds dumb. ugh, hopefully i get drunk enough so i can fall asleep during it

Should do a double feature with Martyrs

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

got some of my inlaws coming up for dinner tommorrow and they like those stuffy pretentious foreign films.

i picked out something called "A Serbian Film" because it sounds the most boring and pretentious. No idea what its about but ut sounds dumb. ugh, hopefully i get drunk enough so i can fall asleep during it

Should have gotten The Human Centipede then. It's from the Netherlands. 

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:10 PM, Calvert28 said:

I'm not sure I was shocked when I learned it was him too lol.

Outside of the electing the incestuous politician and the one that beats his girlfriend the Coen brothers imo are the worst thing to come out of Minnesota. Never enjoyed their movies.

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Outside of the electing the incestuous politician and the one that beats his girlfriend the Coen brothers imo are the worst thing to come out of Minnesota. Never enjoyed their movies.

Wow really? I love pretty much all their movies because of their attention to every little detail in their films. 

What?!  I thought Creed II was really good.  Just saw it.  I think the fight scenes could have been a little longer.  I thought the montages were cool.  Story was somewhat predictable but realistic and acting was on point.  The Russian in some scenes was cringeworthy, but that was expected.

Just now, jonu62882 said:

What?!  I thought Creed II was really good.  Just saw it.  I think the fight scenes could have been a little longer.  I thought the montages were cool.  Story was somewhat predictable but realistic and acting was on point.  The Russian in some scenes was cringeworthy, but that was expected.

I really enjoyed it as well. They did an excellent job in making the villain (Victor Drago) someone you can feel for, and I liked the fight scenes better in this one. I actually know a few people who were rooting for Drago in the theater. 

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

I really enjoyed it as well. They did an excellent job in making the villain (Victor Drago) someone you can feel for, and I liked the fight scenes better in this one. I actually know a few people who were rooting for Drago in the theater. 

They totally pulled a bit of a face turn in that fight. Also kudos for not going for the regular hero knocks out the villain finish. 

14 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

Meh, it was average IMO. I found myself laughing at certain points.

6 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Yeah, I was thinking about that, too.  I can definitely see people rooting for Drago (a sympathetic "bad guy"). 

Spoiler:  It was nice to see that despite the loss, Ivan and Victor came closer together over it.

Edited by jonu62882