What movie are you watching?

Forge

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

35 minutes later, did it?

The movie didn't really have a story to tell worth telling. Didn't really need one, but it's probably getting hyped like A Quiet Place did if it had any kind of emotion attached to it. It was an insanely fun ride for that first hour and never slowed down. It did what I've always wanted a horror movie to do by basically never slowing down, but always adding new elements, new scares to it.

I'd say if this movie would have been able to afford practical effects and if it was able to hit any sort of emotional high... I probably wouldn't shut up about it for the next ten years.

Can't really call it a disappointing ending since I wasn't disappointed. There was nothing really promised as far as a great ending, and with the direction they decided to go as far as the story there really weren't many better ways to end it.

For a non-theatrical release it's about as good as you can get.

No Hard Feeling is very formulaic.  Jennifer Lawrence is great in it and is the reason to watch it.  Helicopter parents hire her to bring their socially awkward 19 year old son out of his shell.  While there are funny parts, a lot of the jokes you see coming.  And this feels very connect the dots.  You know where the story is going.  That being said, it is watchable.  Just predictable. 5/10

16 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Every time I watch the Beatles Get Back documentary on Disney+, the part where McCartney pulls Get Back out of thin air just blows me away.  Chills man, every time, and i've probably see it a half dozen times already.

maxresdefault.jpg

Was my absolute favorite part of the whole thing. 

52 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Was my absolute favorite part of the whole thing. 

Then over the next couple weeks he comes up with both Let it Be and The Long and Winding Road, after bringing I Got a Feeling and Two of Us to the table on day 1 of rehearsals.  Unreal man.

• Like 2