Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

26 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Welcome to the party! Have a drink, pull up a seat, laugh and cry whenever you feel.

On the plus side I think the phrase “making room for Watson” has now surpassed “I’ll always remember Gore’s legendary time in Philly”, “I can see it in his eyes”and “he’s overrated because he could get injured” as an all-time great FF line.   All it took was....

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Kirill said:

I'd be all for this for KC if he doesn't want a ton of money. Give them our first for him. Cut Fisher then we have Niang to replace Schwartz.

If he wants a ton of money would much rather draft a OT with our first pick.

He recently tweeted out a message telling people "I'm a LEFT tackle!"  I could be wrong, but my guess is that the reason he did that is because he wants a ton of money and he will get more as a LT than he would as a RT.

56 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

On the plus side I think the phrase “making room for Watson” has now surpassed “I’ll always remember Gore’s legendary time in Philly”, “I can see it in his eyes”and “he’s overrated because he could get injured” as an all-time great FF line.   All it took was....

If I had to pick the #1 all-time best FF line, I'd say it's the quote in your signature.  That one's awesome!

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If I had to pick the #1 all-time best FF line, I'd say it's the quote in your signature.  That one's awesome!

lol kinda sad but this post just made me realize that there are signatures on the new site......apparently I've just had them disabled for literally years

2 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

lol kinda sad but this post just made me realize that there are signatures on the new site......apparently I've just had them disabled for literally years

Oh yeah.  You've been missing out!  I love his signature quote and get a chuckle out of it every time I see it.

6 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Still second place in my book, playboi

9 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

He recently tweeted out a message telling people "I'm a LEFT tackle!"  I could be wrong, but my guess is that the reason he did that is because he wants a ton of money and he will get more as a LT than he would as a RT.

Yeah I didn't really think about it you never know when a guy would give us the I get to play with Patrick Mahomes discount tho