Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

D0NMCqzXcAA3L4B.jpg

To be honest, if Cleveland is ever TRYING to build anything and Truckstop Jimmy ever is patient enough to let it happen, they'll just blow up a good portion of these immature athletes (Mayfield should be next), clean house while keeping the rest of the talent that's not entitled intact, and move on with that foundation.

It could get worse before it gets better, but it can't really get much worse. I'd rather they blew a portion of it up and took 3 more years to finally "get it right" than trying for another quick fix.

New QB, New coach, New GM, same result.

Wash

Rinse

Repeat

• Like 2

FYI on OBJ: He's got ZERO guaranteed money after this year so a team that did trade for him would take on whatever was left of this year's 14 million base

The next 3 years are all about 15 million a year with no penalty for cutting him if he's a turd.

He did put up 1000 yards last year playing with 2 injures:

• Core muscle injury
  • His QB is Baker Mayfield injury

Francesa is probably the least knowledgeable of all sports personalities, so I don't trust the rumor but those are his cap numbers.

He retired a couple years ago because he is a complete has-been but he's still around for some reason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

FYI on OBJ: He's got ZERO guaranteed money after this year so a team that did trade for him would take on whatever was left of this year's 14 million base

The next 3 years are all about 15 million a year with no penalty for cutting him if he's a turd.

He did put up 1000 yards last year playing with 2 injures:

• Core muscle injury
  • His QB is Baker Mayfield injury

I've heard this injury can completely ruin a career if not handled properly.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I've heard this injury can completely ruin a career if not handled properly.

One other note:

PROGRESSIVE DOES NOT HAVE A SALARY CAP!!! Eat the money and stop showing stupid commercials with a QB that has a 77 rating since his rookie year.

No one is buying insurance from him. If he turns it around then start showing them again. Flo is a better QB right now.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I wonder what would happen if some team was willing to trade like 5 1st-round picks for Mahomes.

I'd assume they'd hard pass on that, or if it's a team like, say that has a young and promising QB, they'd maybe LISTEN to 3 1sts and Joe Burrow, for example. They still turn it down, but it would take a young and promising QB and/or a proven one that they had graded high (that Reid loves) to go with picks.