Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

For sure but not 20 milly a year

The market is always increasing. If your in that top notch of your position group your going to get the next big deal/reset things. That's how it works.

I like Keenan Allen but he just got $20M. Why can't ARob when he's balled out with terrible QB play his whole career?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Really doubt Bears trade him, especially being 1-0 and such short notice from Robinson. 

I say 90% likely he stays with Chicago.

BUT if he does get traded, the market will be hot. He’s a legit WR1 and still young. Someone would probably offer a 1st Round Pick for him. I’d personally offer a 2nd and 4th. 

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

ODB's trade value is an all time low. Not sure why Browns would want to move on from him now. The best they get is a 3rd rounder, maybe?

Feed him 15+ targets the next 3 games, you're going to lose the games anyway, get his value back up and flip him for a 2nd. 

That's been one of our offense's biggest problems is that they feed him the ball TOO much. And he hasn't done anything to prove worthy of being fed the ball.

56 minutes ago, DawgX said:

That's been one of our offense's biggest problems is that they feed him the ball TOO much. And he hasn't done anything to prove worthy of being fed the ball.

Agreed. Not a Browns fan, but having watched enough games, I honestly think OBJ is part of the problem with Baker looking how he does. Odell is just a lazy receiver, he doesn’t want any heat. He only wants to make plays when there’s zero chance of him getting lit up. Which you can’t fault a guy for protecting themselves, but making as much money as he’s gotten paid, that’s not what you want. Plenty of WRs would be far more willing to sacrifice themselves for their QB.

Speaking of ARob, he’d make for a far superior option for Baker than OBJ. If I’m Cleveland I trade OBJ and a pick for ARob, if the Bears would be interested.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

RUMORS : Teams have called #Jets with trade interest in former #3 overall pick Quinnen Williams, per Connor Rogers. GM Joe Douglas stated that he’ll take calls on anyone ; not necessarily looking to move them, but for the right return they would.

🤔 

If they’ll entertains offers for Williams who has looked awfully good, I wonder if they’d be willing to part with Denzel Mims. Would love it if the Ravens could trade a 2nd + change for him.

Alas it’s likely only a pipe dream. Trevor Lawrence will undoubtedly need SOMEONE to throw to, especially if they’re entertaining offers for Crowder.

I'd give a 1st for Williams in a heartbeat, and I rarely say 1st for any player. He is light years better than any DT in this upcoming draft, and it's the Raiders most needed position. We are probably going to Pick 15 or later, so I have no issue with it. If it was a Projected Top 10 Pick, I'd rather keep it.

52 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

RUMORS : Teams have called #Jets with trade interest in former #3 overall pick Quinnen Williams, per Connor Rogers. GM Joe Douglas stated that he’ll take calls on anyone ; not necessarily looking to move them, but for the right return they would.

We need a interior DL in badly. Would love if Telesco made the call.