The Raider Depreciation Thread 📉

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, G said:

Looks like 'Drunken Fist' would have helped

Only reason I know about it is my kids love anime so I watch some of the shows.  Funny thing is my 2 oldest use to run like that before they ever say the shows.  One did it for fun and the other just does not know how to run.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Obviously still early but we've gotten pretty minimal production from our rookie class. Hobbs has been great, Moehrig has been okay, and Leatherwood has been meh. But Koonce, Gillespie, and Deablo literally do not play at all. 

Yeh, that was always the thing with guys like Koonce and Deablo I guess in that they need time. Moehrig I've been quite pleased with though, obviously we don't know the assignments etc. But he seems to be in position, seems to have great range and a reading of the game and hadn't made any big errors yet. I think he looks really promising though a bit iffy in face on tackles. I think it's easy to underestimate how just 'solid' at FS has really helped this D after the trouble we've had there recently. If he's solid with the potential for much more I think that's a big win......... FS doesn't get talked about a lot but it's a real key position for this D I feel.

11 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

How about the run blocking as whole saw some clips floating around Twitter Simpson getting tossed by Cam Heyward. Andre James getting to the 2nd level and blocking air. It’s all up to DC and defense to get critical stops 

But people here think we should trust the process. Cable is going to destroy our OL just like he did in Seattle. 

8 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Honestly if the pass blocking holds up it’s good and keep they DC clean enough. At the same the team has faced two physical fronts 

We'll have to be able to start running the ball effectively to keep winning. Carr has been amazing this year but he's on pace for 7,000 yards, it's not sustainable. We've faced two physical fronts but a majority of the teams that we play this season have good front 7's. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We'll have to be able to start running the ball effectively to keep winning. Carr has been amazing this year but he's on pace for 7,000 yards, it's not sustainable. We've faced two physical fronts but a majority of the teams that we play this season have good front 7's. 

No your right also at this point unless Incognito finds the fountain of youth it seems clear his body can’t hold up to the game anymore.