Allen Robinson wants out?

Ty21

Like i said in another thread, jalen Ramsey removed all logos from his social media pages a few days before singing long term with LAR.  Athletes do this all the time.  Hopefully this is just a way to send the Bears a message.

The longer they wait, the more expensive it’ll be.  And that’s if he’s willing to sign at all.

• Like 1

I love ARob but if he wanted to send the Bears FO a message why'd he wait until week 2 of the NFL season?  It might not be his style but if this is truly the case then he should have held out of camp.  

I don't feel much sympathy for him now as this is not the right time to raise a stink about your contract situation.  You had all off season to do that.  C'mon dude.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

And yes I think the Bears should extend him but that still doesn't mean I think it's a good thing that he's creating a stir about it on social media.  Talk about a distraction.

Or...the Bears could have not waited until the season started before making a legit offer to their best offensive player.  Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the ability to hold out during camp greatly disincentivized by the new CBA?  The only real leverage that he has is to draw unwanted attention to the organization and make things publicly uncomfortable for the Bears.

28 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I love ARob but if he wanted to send the Bears FO a message why'd he wait until week 2 of the NFL season?  It might not be his style but if this is truly the case then he should have held out of camp.  

I don't feel much sympathy for him now as this is not the right time to raise a stink about your contract situation.  You had all off season to do that.  C'mon dude.

I doubt he's just dropping it on them. He's (iirc) made public statements about wanting to stay here, retore a Bear, etc.

This should have been done in the offseason but there's no way in hell Pace didnt know he is in his last year or wants to re-sign a long term deal. This is on the Bears FO. When you have a great player you take care of them and it sets the tone for the team. Like when Whitehair and others got their deals. Pace needs to get a kick in the *** and get moving on this. 

Edited by Sugashane