2020: Week 2 - v San Francisco 49ers

Bianconero

14 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

We are going to get killed, I have zero faith in Gase.  We have a 37 year old RB and awful WRs. 

Its amazing how Darnold basically got thrown to the wolves with nothing.  See how Mayfield has 2 elite WRs, 2 elite WRs. Then you watch Darnold with zero run game for his career and garbage WRs. 

Ill never forgive how the Jets draft a young QB and never give him weapons. Even incompetent teams (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit, etc.) give their young QBs receivers.

1 hour ago, Colt45fool said:

Ill never forgive how the Jets draft a young QB and never give him weapons. Even incompetent teams (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit, etc.) give their young QBs receivers.

I’m starting to really believe the Johnson’s honestly don’t care about winning - at all. The things this team does defies logic

28 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I’m starting to really believe the Johnson’s honestly don’t care about winning - at all. The things this team does defies logic

they don't.  if they did they wouldn't have let Peyton Manning convince them to hire a bad coach.  not just a bad head coach, he's a bad coach.

• Like 1

Defensively we have our hands full with their run game.

Outside zone schemes will do damage against fronts like ours and our linebackers have a huge speed gap in comparison to their Backs.

Hopefully we play less spot drop coverage and put our Corners on islands. Their receivers are not great and Kittle is out. We shut down their run game and we can limit the scoring. 

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Can they? I thought they can be sent back down?

Malone and Adams played in first week and will be this Sunday so that reaches two times up and down via PS.  If they will be off the game roster after this Sunday, they will have to go thru the waiver.

That is what's my understanding.

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Malone and Adams played in first week and will be this Sunday so that reaches two times up and down via PS.  If they will be off the game roster after this Sunday, they will have to go thru the waiver.

That is what's my understanding.

Interesting. We have a few receivers on the PS and RB depth should be okay with Perine coming back and Ballage here.