Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

I cannot imagine that the Rams OL is actually the worst unit in the league but it was an issue through 3 weeks and the Tampa performance was their worst of the year. 

We've faced Carolina, NO, Cle, and Tampa. That might be 4 of the top 10 best D Lines in the league which is a major part of the struggles.

Edited by LeotheLion

14 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I cannot imagine that the Rams OL is actually the worst unit in the league but it was an issue through 3 weeks and the Tampa performance was their worst of the year. 

We've faced Carolina, NO, Cle, and Tampa. That might be 4 of the top 10 best D Lines in the league which is a major part of the struggles.

Point is we saw a C-B tier QB with pressure all last night. Goff had pressure all day and still threw for 517 yards and with a chance to win. That’s fudging sexy. 

6 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Point is we saw a C-B tier QB with pressure all last night. Goff had pressure all day and still threw for 517 yards and with a chance to win. That’s fudging sexy. 

It would have been sexier had we won. I thought Goff was fine Sunday but trying to pretend like he didn't help put us in the situation where we had to abandon the run immediately is also silly. That David pick down 14-0 was just horrendous.

I just cannot imagine our OL has been in the worst. If the Tampa performance was how the line played weeks 1-3 then that would be one thing but they were better weeks 1-3. Not like they were even good but it wasn't as awful as we saw Sunday.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Btw, they’re are only 3 teams in the NFC with a losing record. It’s a blood bath boys 

NFC is +7 over .500 against the AFC, and as expected the AFC is -7 under .500 in turn. 

NFC is dominating AFC early this season.

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Btw, they’re are only 3 teams in the NFC with a losing record. It’s a blood bath boys 

Conversely, there are only 3 teams in the AFC with a winning record. And one of them is the Bills. xD

6 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

It would have been sexier had we won. I thought Goff was fine Sunday but trying to pretend like he didn't help put us in the situation where we had to abandon the run immediately is also silly. That David pick down 14-0 was just horrendous.

I just cannot imagine our OL has been in the worst. If the Tampa performance was how the line played weeks 1-3 then that would be one thing but they were better weeks 1-3. Not like they were even good but it wasn't as awful as we saw Sunday.

Oh yeah. Some of those TOs broke my heart🥍