CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Was Counselor really just a tracker? I briefly considered the possibility he was scum, but kind of wrote it off because Tracker is a weak scum role.

I almost laughed when you said you felt bad for scum because their roles must suck, because our roles sucked.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Orca didn't bother to give his targets when he roleclaimed, ET refused to read his role PM, Daboyle peaced out after N1, and Hockey got himself modkilled.

Also I targeted somebody N2 who had already roleclaimed a one-shot because I didn't bother reading the first two Day phases, lol

in fairness, I legitimately didn't know who my teammates were and never entered chat. Wanted to play it blind

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I won’t sit here and act like we didn’t have our own obstacles. Matts didn’t read and said one thing in scum chat and got himself killed. Forge never even entered the scum chat. It was Swag and I only. 

It was definitely an interesting experience. I didn't know who was flipping town and who was flipping scum lol

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

I felt bad for whoever was scum with those two, they really didn't try here.

Pretty well known at this point that I won't push back if outright discovered via night moves. If nacho hadn't discovered me, I wouldn't have said anything, obviously lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

ET refused to read his role PM

There is a logic to my madness. When I'm vanilla town, I play loose. When I'm Mafia or have a power role, I play too tight. 

So, me playing blind is my best possible game. I know I had a few decent reads overall, I blocked BBB three times, so there's that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

Oh yeah, @MWil23 has had his vengeful move submitted “kill swag” since halfway through D1 and he never changed it. 

Mafia realized he wanted to die and made sure not to let that happen too soon

In hindsight, I should have potentially played it differently. Here is what I was thinking:

1. If I died N1, then I take SwAg out with me, which is a more than valuable tradeoff early. I thought that between my self vote with Forge and Squire and the twins both locked onto me early, I'd pull that off in runaway fashion. Instead, somehow it basically cleared me as Town early, which at least made me laugh.

2. Mafia realizing that I wanted to die made me also soft bomb and forced them to call my bluff, as they had to at least take a calculated risk on whether it was a night hit or a vote, not both. I don't regret my soft lie on this portion.

3. I probably shouldn't have acted too scummy that last day, as I was begging @Blue to start a vote on me hoping to get voted out. I figured that I'd take out one of the remaining two scum, and Blue would then be able to use his redirect on the last remaining scum towards himself, thus ending the game or at least clearing himself if he redirected him to someone else. Naz was clear, Blue was clear, and I was frankly surprised that it was Counselor who was scum, albeit I suspected him after that interaction with Matts D2. After the tracker claim, I basically wrote him off. (Great job @Counselor)

There was a method to the madness, and it would have made lylo interesting. :)

Just now, MWil23 said:

In hindsight, I should have potentially played it differently. Here is what I was thinking:

1. If I died N1, then I take SwAg out with me, which is a more than valuable tradeoff early. I thought that between my self vote with Forge and Squire and the twins both locked onto me early, I'd pull that off in runaway fashion. Instead, somehow it basically cleared me as Town early, which at least made me laugh.

2. Mafia realizing that I wanted to die made me also soft bomb and forced them to call my bluff, as they had to at least take a calculated risk on whether it was a night hit or a vote, not both. I don't regret my soft lie on this portion.

3. I probably shouldn't have acted too scummy that last day, as I was begging @Blue to start a vote on me hoping to get voted out. I figured that I'd take out one of the remaining two scum, and Blue would then be able to use his redirect on the last remaining scum towards himself, thus ending the game or at least clearing himself if he redirected him to someone else. Naz was clear, Blue was clear, and I was frankly surprised that it was Counselor who was scum, albeit I suspected him after that interaction with Matts D2. After the tracker claim, I basically wrote him off. (Great job @Counselor)

There was a method to the madness, and it would have made lylo interesting. :)

Well Swag wanted to hit Blue and leave you in the game the last night but I went back and forth on that. I wanted to hit you and track Blue but Swag wasn’t in chat so I didn’t want to have a matts mishap so after the deadline to submit moves I said alright just go with what Swag wanted but luckily that was after the deadline and after I already said to hit you and track Blue.