Game Balls and Not even sure: Dallas at Seattle.

HDsportsfan

44 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Bitter defeat.  I get the hate floating around. 

GBs:  Gallop and Wilson played very well today.  I’m legit proud of them.  Smith, Diggs and Hill played like this game mattered to them.  

HM:  Dak.  His 3 turnovers hurt bad.  But, all in all, he did enough to win.

JS:  Zeke.  Holy hell, Zeke was an absolute liability trying to catch the ball out of the backfield today.  The safety was awful and put us behind early in a game where every possession mattered.  At a certain point we should have just went with pollard because throwing to Zeke was a complete waste of a down.  Which brings me to my next JS.  Pollard.  Huge self inflicted wound on the most basic play of the game.  Literally all a returner needs to do is NOTHING to get the ball at the 25.  That play is a microcosm of this season to date.  Then, we have the secondary who seem to be in a competition with each other on who can leave their man the most wide open.  Sadly, they are all winning.  Greg the leg... 2 missed extra points which forced us to go for 2 which we missed.  Again... when we fail at doing the most basic of things, we deserve to lose.  Maybe Maher could at least convert extra points.

As frustrating as this season has been, we are a highly questionable offensive PI (Gallop) and some questionable illegal contact calls today from being 3-0.  

Qft

GBs In order:

1. Dak (472 yards and now the most 400 yard passing games in franchise history)

2. Cedrick Wilson (for being the baller that a lot of people on this forum thought he could be out of Boise St. I was not one of those people, never understood the hype, but I remember a lot of you being really high on him. Kudos)

3. Aldon Smith (Five years off and easily our best defender. Just leading the NFL in sacks is all. )

4. Zack Martin (Kicked to RT and immediately became the best RT in the NFL. Sorry Lane, you aren’t even the best RT in your division. Zacks kick step was a thing of beauty. OT is more important than OG. Why the Dallas Cowboys haven’t had two All Pro OTs for the past few years is beyond me. I get he is an all pro guard. Guess what? He is a bad *** RT too. Duh. Part of me thinks they kept Martin at RG instead of OT to save money.)

5. Michael Gallup (sadly..... , Our best WR)

Jocks in order:

1. Xavier Woods/Darian Thompson/Jourdan Lewis/ #28 You guys suck

2. Refs you guys suck

3. Tony Pollard you suck at KRs

4. Greg the Leg sucks at XPs. 

5. Zeke you suck at catching

6. Kellen Moore you suck at play calls

7. CONNOR WILLIAMS YOU SUCK

I swear Connor Williams is on every Jock strap every week. Can we just rename the awards to the Connors? Like we did Doug Free And Scott Linehan?

Edited by DaBoys

47 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Do we move la’el back to LG and keep Martín at rt?  

No no no. That would be far to intelligent. Having your two best OL Tyron Smith and Zack Martin bookend your OL is ludicrous. Martin is an all pro right guard for cripes sake! 

You guys really think an out of shape La’El Collins or a Terrence Steele at RT is better than Zack Martin? No.

Football 101: Bookend your offensive line with your two best Offensive Tackles. Duh

Put La’El Collins fat *** at RG and tell him to mush.

Joe Looney at LG and Boom. Hopefully Biadazz is biadazz at Center, or maybe MAYBE Connor Williams at Center. Idk. McGovern? Somebody?

Just makes no sense to go weak at OT to hold your strength at RG.

Edited by DaBoys

Gameball: Zack Martin-for finally holding down the right side 

Dak-good stats and some nice throws in pressure, but you can only do so much with that oline and no running game so hats off to him

Gallup/Ced-great catches, great routes, great rac 

HM: Diggs- got beat a few times, but that effort play against DK.. way to not give up kid! 

Jockstraps: Left side of offensive line 

Safeties: Can we put in Wilson yet? 

Special teams: You live and die by this group. Against the Seahawks we died 

ALL IN ALL. How many of you expected us to win that game? I sure as heck didnt. Yes we had our typical sunday miscues and let down. With that said going up against the top qb in the game and to only lose by a touchdown and we did compete in some ways. Not terribly mad about it. Would of loved a win and had our chances (like we always do). On to the browns now and time to get this train back on the tracks 

Just now, SweetFancyMoses said:

We put up 500 yds, and 31 points without T. Smith,  La'el Collins,  and no Fred Beard,   no offseason,  and you guys are criticizing the Oline.    I don't even know who played Center yesterday.

We did all of that in spite the oline.

Steele was terrible. The line was much better once Martin slid to RT.

Knight is ok at pass blocking. Wouldnt mind him being our swing tackle.

CWill is my Jeff Heath of the oline. Needs to go.

10 hours ago, project T.O said:

Carson was still trying to pull free and fight forward from what I remember. So I don’t know if I’d jump on the whole dirty play thing yet as that kind of things sticks with a player. 

Had woods not fallen on his leg while being wrapped up by hill I don’t think Carson gets injured at all. It’s a rough game played by freakishly large Powerful men injuries happen ( as all the nfl knows this year)

It was dirty. Not sure how anyone watches that and walks away thinking differently. 

12 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It was dirty. Not sure how anyone watches that and walks away thinking differently. 

I agree. It did look like a croc trying to kill its prey.... Im not saying two wrong make a right at all. But it reminds me of the last playoff game VS Seattle. Do you guys remember them tackling at the ankles and twisting? I sure do.